Helhetsomdöme
  • 1 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 0 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 2 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
28 januari 2024

I have received great help from Patrick, at a time when I thought I had done everything wrong, he enlightened me and helped me with my problem!! I thank him from the bottom of my heart, as well as the Blanka Brand that stands next to us young entrepreneurs who are still finding our feet. Keep up the good work guys!!

GILDA SPOTT
Grekland
4 månader användning av appen
Blanka svarade 30 januari 2024

Helping you solve any problems and making sure that your experience is great is part of our mission. We're always happy to help you however we can and we'll definitely keep up the good work! Thank you for choosing Blanka!

23 februari 2024

Support is fast to respond and super helpful, Patrick was very encouraging since I'm new to E-commerce, and understood it can be overwhelming. So far Blanca is the easiest app I've used for importing product, with the exception of not having variants of the same product in one listing, and having to copy and paste SKU into my item listing. I'm assuming that will come with an upgrade to a better plan, which I can't wait for! Overall, it's really amazing!

The Glowing Aura LLC
8 dagar användning av appen
Blanka svarade 26 februari 2024

Thank you for sharing your experience! We're thrilled to hear that our support team has been both prompt and encouraging as you navigate the world of e-commerce. We understand how overwhelming it can be at first and your feedback about our app's ease of use is greatly appreciated as we continuously work to improve our services. Stay tuned for updates, including the feature you mentioned about variants in product listings. We're excited to continue supporting you on your journey, and thank you for choosing Blanka!

28 mars 2024

I love it & I recommend this to everyone. I had some questions and Patrick helped me out so kindly.

Lenora Beauty Lounge
Kanada
19 dagar användning av appen
Blanka svarade 29 mars 2024

Welcome to Blanka! We're happy we could help you and we look forward to working with you. Thanks for trusting our service!

17 februari 2024

Patrick has been very helpful answering all of my questions and sending links so that I could access more information. He's been great!

"That's So Peachy" Beauty and Home Bar
13 dagar användning av appen
Blanka svarade 19 februari 2024

Awesome! Thanks for sharing your experience with our support team. Always happy to help you and thanks for choosing Blanka!

21 mars 2024

I’m recommending Blanka to anyone that would like to start a Private Label line. The company is amazing, the communication is great and fast, I’m in love with the products and the prices are straight forward no hidden fees. I’m glad I decided to do business with them

My Store
USA
En dag användning av appen
Blanka svarade 25 mars 2024

Your recommendation and feedback is highly appreciated and we can't thank you enough for trusting our service. We're looking forward to working with you towards achieving your goals and we hope to be able to satisfy all your needs. Thank you for choosing Blanka!

13 maj 2024

i'm very satisfied with the service Blanka provides, Mae helped me alot and gave me outstanding support. I really recommend using Blank.

Yekta Cosmetics
Nederländerna
17 dagar användning av appen
Blanka svarade 14 maj 2024

Thank you for sharing your experience! We're delighted to know that our team provided you with exceptional support. Your endorsement is greatly appreciated, and we hope to assist you again in the future. Thanks for choosing Blanka!

6 maj 2024

Mae helped me with a few issues I was having. I'm sure she is a representation of the entire team and she was phenomenal!!!! Very professional and patient and helped me with all my issues.

Beauty Euphoria
2 dagar användning av appen
19 april 2024

Patrick et Lee , sont vraiment efficaces, ils répondent très rapidement aux messages via Blanka et les échanges ce font par email. Toutes les informations sont claires et bien détaillées. Ils sont à l'écoute c'est appréciable.Je suis très satisfaite du service client et des produits de qualité. Parfait

Cosi Beauty
Frankrike
5 månader användning av appen
Blanka svarade 22 april 2024

Thank you so much for your amazing feedback! We are happy to be able to meet your needs efficiently and promptly. Your satisfaction is our top priority, and we are glad that both our customer service and our products have met your expectations. Thank you for choosing Blanka!

24 januari 2024

I recently had the pleasure of interacting with John, and I must say, his assistance was absolutely stellar. John was not only incredibly helpful but also exuded friendliness throughout our interaction. His quick and precise responses to my questions made the entire experience smooth and efficient.

Kudos to John for making my experience so positive. I wholeheartedly give him a five-star rating and highly recommend his services. Thank you, John!

NORTHWOOD CO.
Kanada
Ungefär 2 månader användning av appen
Blanka svarade 25 januari 2024

Thank you for providing your feedback! Making your experience amazing gives us the best pleasure and our goal is to always give you the same level of service every time so don't hesitate to reach back to us at hello@blankabrand.com anytime you need help. We appreciate you for trusting our service!

25 februari 2024

Great Company, Great customer service! Kudos to Patrick for making my experience so positive.

RivoBelle
5 månader användning av appen
Blanka svarade 27 februari 2024

Making your experience positive and great is what we always aim for because we value your time and business. Thanks for choosing Blanka!