Blend

Blend | Reviews

by Blend A.I. Pty Ltd

Online advertising made easy for everyone

Wovii

I switched to this app 6 months ago to give me penetration and better visibility for my spend. So far there is no doubt that we are performing much better than doing this all manually. The metrics are simple to interpret and you're in control of your spend by merely varying the budget with a click. They've recently done a software update that makes campaign builds and adverts very simple with an ability to push to your platforms simultaneously. I think especially as they are still small, assistance is very responsive and helpful. We highly recommend Blend if you care about ROAS.

ELLE Intimates

My experience with Blend so far is very positive. They are communicative and provide great customer service. They have given me the confidence to push my online store in the digital marketing space. I am looking forward to watching the progress..

Green Trading

Dealing with the blend team for a few months. Very friendly and skilled team with regular follow-up with the sales figures and suggestions to improve it. Will definitely recommend this.

October 6, 2021

Wonderful to read - thank you for taking the time to write a review

NativeNeem

Great and easy-to-use app. Helped us to increase store sales. Great team with regular monthly follow-up.

October 6, 2021

We are so glad to hear Blend is performing for you!

Natural Backdrops & Prints

I've been using Blend for over 6 months when I first launched my site. I have loved working with the team, they've been really helpful in educating me on how to improve my store. I've had really great results and an increasing return on my ad spend.

Oakywood Goods

I have been using blend for almost a year now. They are a very skilled, workable, and friendly team. I can pick up my phone and call my ads manager anytime and he is always there to assist and clarify. They make good suggestions and follow the old school way of your business is my business and your growth is our growth kind of way.

endurancetreadmills

great app and personalised amazing service - highly recommended compared to agencies this app will save you alot money and deliver great roi

September 25, 2021

So happy that you are taking full advantage of our app and the team's service. Thank you for your review!

Fetch

Using this app has enabled me to considerably grow my online business. I received a lot of support when setting everything up and Angel has been great to deal with. Hands down one of the best business decisions I have made.

July 20, 2021

It's great to have helped you expose your products to new customers and establish a strong online presence - we enjoy working with you too!

Savvy Touch

This not just an APP you have a TEAM driven to help your business succeed. They did a huge amount of "back end" work in our Google account & within 2 weeks the results started rolling.

July 20, 2021

We're so happy that the Blend product feed has helped solve your issues. It's been a pleasure helping you scale to international markets and see your sales increase over the same time!

Adoremat

I am loving this app! It's helped my small store be noticed and has increased sales greatly. One less thing for me to do, learn or strategize in my business. It is a pleasure dealing with the team as they are helpful and thoughtful in the strategies to maximise results for my ad spend.
I would recommend.

July 20, 2021

Thanks for the review! We love your products and are just glad that more and more people are learning about them too

Previous 1