Blend

Blend

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.7)
4.7
January 26, 2023

Excellent service and results. Very helpful when getting up and running. Getting great results. Would recommend.

Smart Kids
Time spent using app: 3 months
October 11, 2022

Definitely getting better ROAS since installing the app. Dean has been super helpful in getting us up and running and is great support.

POISON ARROW RETRO
Time spent using app: 2 months
Edited November 4, 2021

I switched to this app 6 months ago to give me penetration and better visibility for my spend. So far there is no doubt that we are performing much better than doing this all manually. The metrics are simple to interpret and you're in control of your spend by merely varying the budget with a click. They've recently done a software update that makes campaign builds and adverts very simple with an ability to push to your platforms simultaneously. I think especially as they are still small, assistance is very responsive and helpful. We highly recommend Blend if you care about ROAS.

Wovii
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
October 7, 2021

My experience with Blend so far is very positive. They are communicative and provide great customer service. They have given me the confidence to push my online store in the digital marketing space. I am looking forward to watching the progress..

ELLE Intimates
Time spent using app: About 1 month
October 5, 2021

Dealing with the blend team for a few months. Very friendly and skilled team with regular follow-up with the sales figures and suggestions to improve it. Will definitely recommend this.

Green Trading
New Zealand
Blend A.I. Pty Ltd replied October 6, 2021

Wonderful to read - thank you for taking the time to write a review

October 5, 2021

Great and easy-to-use app. Helped us to increase store sales. Great team with regular monthly follow-up.

NativeNeem
New Zealand
Blend A.I. Pty Ltd replied October 6, 2021

We are so glad to hear Blend is performing for you!

September 30, 2021

I've been using Blend for over 6 months when I first launched my site. I have loved working with the team, they've been really helpful in educating me on how to improve my store. I've had really great results and an increasing return on my ad spend.

Natural Backdrops & Prints
Time spent using app: 8 months
September 30, 2021

I have been using blend for almost a year now. They are a very skilled, workable, and friendly team. I can pick up my phone and call my ads manager anytime and he is always there to assist and clarify. They make good suggestions and follow the old school way of your business is my business and your growth is our growth kind of way.

Oakywood Goods
August 12, 2021

great app and personalised amazing service - highly recommended compared to agencies this app will save you alot money and deliver great roi

endurancetreadmills
Time spent using app: 8 days
Blend A.I. Pty Ltd replied September 25, 2021

So happy that you are taking full advantage of our app and the team's service. Thank you for your review!

July 17, 2021

Using this app has enabled me to considerably grow my online business. I received a lot of support when setting everything up and Angel has been great to deal with. Hands down one of the best business decisions I have made.

Fetch
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
Blend A.I. Pty Ltd replied July 20, 2021

It's great to have helped you expose your products to new customers and establish a strong online presence - we enjoy working with you too!