Blingy: Jewelry Dropshipping

Blingy: Jewelry Dropshipping

by The Doughty Organization

Your logo on our jewelry dropship products and no minimums!

Bella's Boutique

they've removed all of the products on my store, so my business can no longer function. after a lot of time, money and effort blingy has single handedly put me out of business...

JewelryGive.com

Unfortunately I was so happy finding this app but disappointment came immediately with first 2 orders. One was shipped after 8 working days, and the other one was never shipped. The customer placed an order on 2 February, they "fulfilled" the order next day. However, USPS tracking shows the package is pending since then. Today is 18 February, still pending, we refunded customer whole amount. The customer didn't get the package that was placed as Valentine's gift.
We requested refund from Blingy on 11 February and still nothing. Very very disappointing and waste of money spent on store, advertisement etc..

FaceMyStyle

They have removed 95% of their products in a single day. We have invested time and money to manage these products in our store. This make us start again all the work for the last weeks from the beginning.

BleeYee

Great app and customer service.... Would recommend to everyone..
Very fast order processing.... Orders are being filled same day as ordered..

Truly automated, whether the order come from Ebay, Amazon, Facebook or Walmart it automatically bills credit card thru shopify, process order, update and upload tracking without having to do anything..

We will be uploading all of their merchandise to all the above platforms..

Thanks Blingy Team

Beautiful jewelry
Great app
I recommend

ÇHANELIA

Worst jewelry app on earth. At first, I was happy to find a jewelry app on Shopify, then it became a nightmare.

1) Most of the jewelry are faulty; I had 5 orders, NONE of them were as described. They all have wrong SKUs, and all my customers were pissed and requested a refund.
2) The customer service is below zero. They see your message on live chat and leave you hanging for days without even considering replying.
3) They let us pay $19/month for branding, I ordered for myself to see and there was no branding at all!! They are selling a subscription they are not obliged to.
If you (Bling) are handling +2,000 orders a day as you claim, then why you created this app if you're not committing to your retailers and help them succeed?

The Twisted Tulip

I added this app 3 days ago and was beyond excited to start using it, HOWEVER!!!!!! I had a few concerns as I read other reviews and decided to send them an email 3 DAYS AGO! I have yet to receive a response. Customer service to me should be #1. My customers ca always get ahold of me, if I am away then a message is left so they know what is going on, and then I reply as soon as I am back - I was so excited to use this app until now :(

San Rocco Italia

I really wanted to love this app, but they just can't seem to get the orders right. Wrong items shipped twice for the same order, and then I was informed that the item my customer really wanted is not available. So, after waiting for 2 months while I tried to sort out the problems, she never got what she wanted, and I lost a customer. Really dismal service.

Riakoob Jewelry

this is the App that I have been waiting for. Has many styles available and the shipping is fast 1-3 days with USPS. Daniel was able to help me get set up fast.
Also they update the tracking number back to my shopify orders page within 24 hours.

Highly recommended app and I will make sure to tell my family that its worth it to try it.

Thanks!

Hanu - Shop All Jewels of Life

I had another problem today, when a unique order id was missing, Danny Doughty jumped in on the chat and resolved it within minutes. I have a happy customer and so is Blingy support. Thanks Danny ...you are awesome

The support is super super best. The response from Joanna Primavera for an issue to change a shipping address for one my customers, was quick and perfect. I would recommend this app for everyone that i can talk to. Thanks Blinggy and Joanna for your support.

Previous 1 3 4 5