Blingy: Jewelry Dropshipping

Blingy: Jewelry Dropshipping

by The Doughty Organization

Your logo on our jewelry dropship products and no minimums!

TraciKBeauty

In part orders were submitted and got it finally after constantly emailing them so sweet they gave us extra thanks but still waiting on the other order. Blingy needs to be up on stuff they respond but they always say check with our supplier and then make us do it. Jewelry is so nice I hope it gets better cause their product is great

T Designs

On June 17 I placed an order with Bling. They provided a USPS tracking number. When I checked the tracking number it stated my order was in transit on June 27. I check the tracking several times since then and it still says it is in transit on June 27. I try to contact Bling regarding this issue and all they provided me with the screen shot that my order is still in transit on June 27. I have not received my order and Bling has taken my money. DO NOT PURCHASE FROM THIS COMPANY. They will take your money and not give you what you order.

JKM Jewelry

I am really sad to see how many negative reviews this app has. I have had nothing but great experiences so far with Blingy. They are so fast and typically get the products shipped out the same day the order is placed. I haven't had any complaints about the quality and in fact, any customer I've heard from has absolutely loved their jewelry. Additionally, they put in the USPS tracking code, so myself and the customer are able to track the order. I hope my positive experiences continue. I'll definitely update this if anything changes.

Polo Amor

Horrible customer service. Constantly late on shipping orders. Shipping policy states 3-5 business yet when I send a message on 6/5 that I have customers that purchased on 5/27 asking when their purchase will be shipped, the reply was after 5-7 business days for shipping Absolutely Horrible!

American Luxurious Jewelry

I fired this company from working with me because they were giving inaccurate jewelry description to my customers this is not real plated jewelry please don't believe them this is company has a horrible company service. Sorry Blingy I told You I was going to write a bad review to your company sorry life is tough but you must accept the fact that your not worth the time

New Trend Shopping (NTS)

Slow respond and slow shipping. It seem they have issue with shipping out. Do not waste your time with this one.

lizavery

Very disappointed. Customer products delayed, slow response times to resolve issues, no plan other than to tell me the obvious. No choice but to refund my customers' purchases. Can be the greatest product in the world, if you can't get it to your customers, it won't matter.

Espiral Works

The easy of use will not workout as you would expect, after 10 sales I had 2 happy customers, 4 refunds due to bad quality, other 2 that took 3 months to get to the customer plus having a customer saying that they would make a complaint in BBB, you can see the average of the service.
I had to close down my store and look for another dropshipping for jewelry for more than one month, luckily I found a great one among many other options available in the market.

Amor by Paulo

I honestly thought I had struck gold when I came across this app.

I made a couple sales, including an international sale on April 26, which STILL hasn't been fulfilled. Messaged Blingy multiple times through the app on shopify and via email but no reply.

Looking back, I wished I had looked at the reviews before investing all this time and work putting Blingy's products into my store then spending money on advertisement trying to promote their products. I even paid to incorporate my own logo on the boxes but according to a lot of these reviews, Blingy doesn't keep their end of the deal and messes up orders quite often.

I'm fairly new to dropshipping so I'm hoping I don't have to refund any of my sales, as my customers are getting very impatient (you wouldn't you want to give Mom her Mother's Day necklace AFTER Mother's Day right??). I'm really hoping that these 1 star reviews are just 1% among thousands of happy dropshippers working with Blingy.

I'm an optimist, so I truly want this app to work out for me, but things aren't looking so great right now. Like I said earlier, I'm fairly new to dropshipping but I am already worried about angry customers and having to refund my sales.

Gonna wait until Mother's Day to see what happens. If they don't pull through then I'll cut ties and go to Shopify Support for all my refunds. Let's hope this supplier steps their game up.. communication and just being able to do what they say they're going to do. It's not that hard.

Your move Blingy.

UPDATE:
Mother's Day Gifts are expected to arrive AFTER Mother's Day and its been 2 weeks and my international order STILL hasn't been fulfilled. I emailed them a couple days ago and I got a similar reply from the first time I emailed them.

"Hi,

Thank you for reaching out. I apologize for the delay.

I have raised this issue regarding this order to get an update from the warehouse team."

I will be refunding my orders and requesting other refunds like the money I spent on printing my logo. What a waste of time and energy.

Avoid Blingy 110%

KjSelections

UPDATE: TRASH SERVICE AGAIN....DO THEY EVEN EXIST ANYMORE? >>> Order ID# 20172199-7964 IS UP IN THE AIR. They don't even have anyone to contact

Trash Service, Will do anything to rip you off. Here is an example....
Placed an order with them, on the same day just hours after ordering, I send them an email to CANCEL my order as they have no other way for you to cancel an order, I also Canceled the order on My Shopify Orders Dashboard,.....Then I get an email from Blingly saying they would pass on the message to their warehouse.....Guess what....They never canceled....a wee later they fulfil the order....FOR ONE WHOLE WEEK THEY KNEW I requested a cancelation and yet they went on to fulfil it....Anything to get some money right? I send them an email after they fulfil it demanding my money back and their message was we will get back to you.....Guess what....THEY NEVER REFUNDED ME NOR GOT BACK TO ME.......Trash Trash Trash Trash service. I have NO trust in these people

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7