Blingy: Jewelry Dropshipping

Blingy: Jewelry Dropshipping

by The Doughty Organization

Your logo on our jewelry dropship products and no minimums!

ZOIA JEWELRY

Unfortunately the same things happened to me as described in other reviews. Customer service is the worst part and still after 10 days no one has solved the problem i am facing. How can i count on these people? I ordered samples 2 month ago and i still have not received them or my money back and i order for 100 dolars !!!!!

jewearal

At the moment is very good app we have amazing coorperation so i am waiting to see how will go on the feature.

Gloriosa-Boutique

Unfortunately the same things happened to me as described in other reviews. Customer service is the worst part and still after 5 days no one has solved the problem i am facing. How can i count on these people? I ordered samples 1 month ago and i still have not received them. No thank you....

Frantic Attic

Sadly I installed this app, spent a month writing descriptions and integrating into store, finally finished only to receive email to advise they had removed 95% of my selected items from their inventory? Store emptied in minutes and a months hard slog flushed down the loo. Should have paid more attention to reviews prior to installing.

The Silent Trading Company

I use the blingy app with my store and I would say it is easy to use, the integration was seamless, the products are well priced and the service was fast and consistent. One of their biggest strengths, in my opinion, is the customer service and the ability to get in contact with a real person with ease. Like any new supplier, you should make a couple of sample orders and get a feel for how your customer's orders will be delivered. I'm satisfied with my choice to add them to my list of suppliers.

Bella's Boutique

sorry blingy but this is the worst service i have ever seen, i warned you that i would be writing a bad review, you had plenty of time to respond and rectify the situation, but you chose to ignore us. the quality of the jewellery is appalling, the communication is even worse, you have lied to us on many occasions and ignored countless emails, if i can say one thing, never ever use this service.

JewelryGive.com

Unfortunately I was so happy finding this app but disappointment came immediately with first 2 orders. One was shipped after 8 working days, and the other one was never shipped. The customer placed an order on 2 February, they "fulfilled" the order next day. However, USPS tracking shows the package is pending since then. Today is 18 February, still pending, we refunded customer whole amount. The customer didn't get the package that was placed as Valentine's gift.
We requested refund from Blingy on 11 February and still nothing. Very very disappointing and waste of money spent on store, advertisement etc..

FaceMyStyle

They have removed 95% of their products in a single day. We have invested time and money to manage these products in our store. This make us start again all the work for the last weeks from the beginning.

BleeYee

Great app and customer service.... Would recommend to everyone..
Very fast order processing.... Orders are being filled same day as ordered..

Truly automated, whether the order come from Ebay, Amazon, Facebook or Walmart it automatically bills credit card thru shopify, process order, update and upload tracking without having to do anything..

We will be uploading all of their merchandise to all the above platforms..

Thanks Blingy Team