Blingy: Jewelry Dropshipping

Blingy: Jewelry Dropshipping

by The Doughty Organization

Your logo on our jewelry dropship products and no minimums!

Bella's Boutique

sorry blingy but this is the worst service i have ever seen, i warned you that i would be writing a bad review, you had plenty of time to respond and rectify the situation, but you chose to ignore us. the quality of the jewellery is appalling, the communication is even worse, you have lied to us on many occasions and ignored countless emails, if i can say one thing, never ever use this service.

JewelryGive.com

Unfortunately I was so happy finding this app but disappointment came immediately with first 2 orders. One was shipped after 8 working days, and the other one was never shipped. The customer placed an order on 2 February, they "fulfilled" the order next day. However, USPS tracking shows the package is pending since then. Today is 18 February, still pending, we refunded customer whole amount. The customer didn't get the package that was placed as Valentine's gift.
We requested refund from Blingy on 11 February and still nothing. Very very disappointing and waste of money spent on store, advertisement etc..

FaceMyStyle

They have removed 95% of their products in a single day. We have invested time and money to manage these products in our store. This make us start again all the work for the last weeks from the beginning.

ÇHANELIA

Worst jewelry app on earth. At first, I was happy to find a jewelry app on Shopify, then it became a nightmare.

1) Most of the jewelry are faulty; I had 5 orders, NONE of them were as described. They all have wrong SKUs, and all my customers were pissed and requested a refund.
2) The customer service is below zero. They see your message on live chat and leave you hanging for days without even considering replying.
3) They let us pay $19/month for branding, I ordered for myself to see and there was no branding at all!! They are selling a subscription they are not obliged to.
If you (Bling) are handling +2,000 orders a day as you claim, then why you created this app if you're not committing to your retailers and help them succeed?

The Twisted Tulip

I added this app 3 days ago and was beyond excited to start using it, HOWEVER!!!!!! I had a few concerns as I read other reviews and decided to send them an email 3 DAYS AGO! I have yet to receive a response. Customer service to me should be #1. My customers ca always get ahold of me, if I am away then a message is left so they know what is going on, and then I reply as soon as I am back - I was so excited to use this app until now :(

UPDATE!!!
I still am waiting for items to ship or be refunded from JANUARY! These were suppose to have a 2 week TAT - DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM!!! I even placed an order for myself and have not received it! No one answers my messages, and when they do its confusing messages that do not relate to my issue at all!

San Rocco Italia

I really wanted to love this app, but they just can't seem to get the orders right. Wrong items shipped twice for the same order, and then I was informed that the item my customer really wanted is not available. So, after waiting for 2 months while I tried to sort out the problems, she never got what she wanted, and I lost a customer. Really dismal service.

Hanu - Shop All Jewels of Life

Some of the suppliers (https://goldennycjewelry.com/) are ridiculously disgusting. An order can take upto 3 weeks even to move out of their warehouse...and the suppliers dont heed to the customer support from Blingy. I am still waiting on order to be shipped from 1st week of May. https://goldennycjewelry.com/ is the supplier i am writing about...

The CozyHome General

I was excited to see this app. Was reluctant to get it due to the bad reviews but I got it anyway. I wish I had listened to the reviews. Problems with Wrong items being sent and Orders constantly being late. Terrible service. Think twice before getting this app.

Madame Gem

Don't get fooled by the 4 or 5 stars fake reviews, there is no way they can be true when you know this app, I gave it a large 4 months try:

-ALL orders got issues - Sometimes no shipment - sometimes wrong or crap item - They updated the catalog but same problems keep happening.

-Customer service is the WORST - They hired somebody that is far far away from the business and that basically will just know how to transmit infos to their managers, barely speak english and is not helpful 90% of the time.

-App UI/UX is the WORST - Fixing a problem is a pain - Tracking refunds is impossible

-No sustainable business can be build from this app

Tactical Industries

Absolute garbage! Every order shipped later than expected. Had to email them numerous times to reship orders as they were never getting dropped off at the post office. Took 5 orders and everyone received wrong items so took down the site to find a new company to work with. HIGHLY RECOMMEND NOT USING THEM!