Blingy: Jewelry Dropshipping

Blingy: Jewelry Dropshipping

by The Doughty Organization

Your logo on our jewelry dropship products and no minimums!

stuntin4nuttin

One of the best apps to use took my Jewelry store to the next level. Fast customer service anything I needed help with they helped me. They answered every question I had and the shipping is super fast. I look forward to continuing our business relationship and glad I picked Blingy

Skiey

We're super new to the dropshipping business and Blingy has been so helpful and patient. I can't wait to get everything going and will use Blingy to brand my items as well....keep up the good work guys, I appreciate you!

Mimossa World

Blingy is incredible, not only as an application but the people behind it, they are impressive and the treatment is perfect, they always give solutions and work very fast, it hurts that you can only put 5 stars, because I would give them many more.

Lolliposhe

Love Blingy so much! They have awesome product descriptions and will even put your logo on their boxes! the free version is awesome, but the paid is even better! Also really quick and efficient customer service <3 love this app

Suddenly Shoppe

This app is great! Really easy to use. Tons of jewelry to choose from. Awesome work from a small team :)

YourSaintsJewelry

Really good products!
Liked the app.
The costumer service is good as should be! Answering questions fast!
Happy to work with you guys!

Intrepide Jewelry

This app is absolutely amazing! So thankful that this popped up in my recommended apps. The customer service replies so quick and addresses all my needs and my customers loveeeee the products!

Unwrapify

I enjoy using the app. Does everything for me. The app is great match for my business the cool thing is they ship worldwide

September 25, 2019

Thank you for the review! Glad it is working great for you!

By Firdous®

It's a great app, simple, to the point and product range is also great. Great customer service too.

4PMLifestyle

Joanna is amazing. Great customer service. I like this app! I'm looking forward to doing more business with this company.