Blingy: Jewelry Dropshipping

Blingy: Jewelry Dropshipping

by The Doughty Organization

Your logo on our jewelry dropship products and no minimums!

Eva Variedades

Very happy
Excellent service
Beautiful jewelry
Great app
I recommend

ÇHANELIA

Worst jewelry app on earth. At first, I was happy to find a jewelry app on Shopify, then it became a nightmare.

1) Most of the jewelry are faulty; I had 5 orders, NONE of them were as described. They all have wrong SKUs, and all my customers were pissed and requested a refund.
2) The customer service is below zero. They see your message on live chat and leave you hanging for days without even considering replying.
3) They let us pay $19/month for branding, I ordered for myself to see and there was no branding at all!! They are selling a subscription they are not obliged to.
If you (Bling) are handling +2,000 orders a day as you claim, then why you created this app if you're not committing to your retailers and help them succeed?

The Twisted Tulip

I added this app 3 days ago and was beyond excited to start using it, HOWEVER!!!!!! I had a few concerns as I read other reviews and decided to send them an email 3 DAYS AGO! I have yet to receive a response. Customer service to me should be #1. My customers ca always get ahold of me, if I am away then a message is left so they know what is going on, and then I reply as soon as I am back - I was so excited to use this app until now :(

UPDATE!!!
I still am waiting for items to ship or be refunded from JANUARY! These were suppose to have a 2 week TAT - DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM!!! I even placed an order for myself and have not received it! No one answers my messages, and when they do its confusing messages that do not relate to my issue at all!

San Rocco Italia

I really wanted to love this app, but they just can't seem to get the orders right. Wrong items shipped twice for the same order, and then I was informed that the item my customer really wanted is not available. So, after waiting for 2 months while I tried to sort out the problems, she never got what she wanted, and I lost a customer. Really dismal service.

Riakoob Jewelry

this is the App that I have been waiting for. Has many styles available and the shipping is fast 1-3 days with USPS. Daniel was able to help me get set up fast.
Also they update the tracking number back to my shopify orders page within 24 hours.

Highly recommended app and I will make sure to tell my family that its worth it to try it.

Thanks!

Hanu - Shop All Jewels of Life

Some of the suppliers (https://goldennycjewelry.com/) are ridiculously disgusting. An order can take upto 3 weeks even to move out of their warehouse...and the suppliers dont heed to the customer support from Blingy. I am still waiting on order to be shipped from 1st week of May. https://goldennycjewelry.com/ is the supplier i am writing about...

The CozyHome General

I was excited to see this app. Was reluctant to get it due to the bad reviews but I got it anyway. I wish I had listened to the reviews. Problems with Wrong items being sent and Orders constantly being late. Terrible service. Think twice before getting this app.

Madame Gem

Don't get fooled by the 4 or 5 stars fake reviews, there is no way they can be true when you know this app, I gave it a large 4 months try:

-ALL orders got issues - Sometimes no shipment - sometimes wrong or crap item - They updated the catalog but same problems keep happening.

-Customer service is the WORST - They hired somebody that is far far away from the business and that basically will just know how to transmit infos to their managers, barely speak english and is not helpful 90% of the time.

-App UI/UX is the WORST - Fixing a problem is a pain - Tracking refunds is impossible

-No sustainable business can be build from this app

Tactical Industries

Absolute garbage! Every order shipped later than expected. Had to email them numerous times to reship orders as they were never getting dropped off at the post office. Took 5 orders and everyone received wrong items so took down the site to find a new company to work with. HIGHLY RECOMMEND NOT USING THEM!

Kellisi

I was deeply disappointed in their promise to pack orders in the logo as it is shown in the pictures for the pro-plan. None of the orders were packaged that way. They promised a refund and it was never received. New to this industry every penny counts and they are quick to take the buck but are not quick to fix the problem or even willing to fix the problem at all. I realize mistakes are made and I went to them 2 times to work things about before writing a review but I highly recommend not using the pro plan. Prices are good and the quality relates to the price but they are not honest when it comes to the pro-plan.

January 10, 2020

Hi there! Thank you for installing our app. I looked into your case and it was indeed missing the logo.

We are always able to refund when a merchant is unsatisfied with their order or if we make a mistake. To get a refund for the Pro Plan, you just need to contact Shopify customer support to get the refund. We do not do the billing, as our monthly fee goes onto your Shopify invoice.

Please reach out to Shopify customer support to request the refund, and it will be approved for you.