Blingy: Jewelry Dropshipping

Blingy: Jewelry Dropshipping

by The Doughty Organization

Your logo on our jewelry dropship products and no minimums!

Riakoob Jewelry

this is the App that I have been waiting for. Has many styles available and the shipping is fast 1-3 days with USPS. Daniel was able to help me get set up fast.
Also they update the tracking number back to my shopify orders page within 24 hours.

Highly recommended app and I will make sure to tell my family that its worth it to try it.

Thanks!

Hanu - Shop All Jewels of Life

Some of the suppliers (https://goldennycjewelry.com/) are ridiculously disgusting. An order can take upto 3 weeks even to move out of their warehouse...and the suppliers dont heed to the customer support from Blingy. I am still waiting on order to be shipped from 1st week of May. https://goldennycjewelry.com/ is the supplier i am writing about...

The CozyHome General

I was excited to see this app. Was reluctant to get it due to the bad reviews but I got it anyway. I wish I had listened to the reviews. Problems with Wrong items being sent and Orders constantly being late. Terrible service. Think twice before getting this app.

Madame Gem

Don't get fooled by the 4 or 5 stars fake reviews, there is no way they can be true when you know this app, I gave it a large 4 months try:

-ALL orders got issues - Sometimes no shipment - sometimes wrong or crap item - They updated the catalog but same problems keep happening.

-Customer service is the WORST - They hired somebody that is far far away from the business and that basically will just know how to transmit infos to their managers, barely speak english and is not helpful 90% of the time.

-App UI/UX is the WORST - Fixing a problem is a pain - Tracking refunds is impossible

-No sustainable business can be build from this app

Tactical Industries

Absolute garbage! Every order shipped later than expected. Had to email them numerous times to reship orders as they were never getting dropped off at the post office. Took 5 orders and everyone received wrong items so took down the site to find a new company to work with. HIGHLY RECOMMEND NOT USING THEM!

Kellisi

I was deeply disappointed in their promise to pack orders in the logo as it is shown in the pictures for the pro-plan. None of the orders were packaged that way. They promised a refund and it was never received. New to this industry every penny counts and they are quick to take the buck but are not quick to fix the problem or even willing to fix the problem at all. I realize mistakes are made and I went to them 2 times to work things about before writing a review but I highly recommend not using the pro plan. Prices are good and the quality relates to the price but they are not honest when it comes to the pro-plan.

January 10, 2020

Hi there! Thank you for installing our app. I looked into your case and it was indeed missing the logo.

We are always able to refund when a merchant is unsatisfied with their order or if we make a mistake. To get a refund for the Pro Plan, you just need to contact Shopify customer support to get the refund. We do not do the billing, as our monthly fee goes onto your Shopify invoice.

Please reach out to Shopify customer support to request the refund, and it will be approved for you.

embellush

I had an initial complaint that the prices were not listed individually in the "Current Products" tab or on the itemized invoices. The developer immediately fixed the issues and contacted me to make sure it was working properly. Outstanding service is what makes these apps worthwhile! Thanks you.

January 9, 2020

Thank you for installing our app! We just added a view of the pricing in the "Current Products" section like you requested.

The individual prices are listed on the invoices already. I think you were looking at the list of invoices only. Once you are viewing the list of invoices, you can click on the ID of the invoice on the list, and it takes you to a page where you can view the line items of the invoice. This way you can see your cost for each item you sold.

So to summarize, the option to see individual prices on invoices is already available and viewable inside the app under "Invoices" and then clicking on the invoice you wish to view. And we just added the costs on the "Current Products" tab like you requested.

Thank you!

abcdiva

Honest review:

I hate giving a negative review as I myself am running a business, but I am doing so to help others to takes a informed choice.

I saw a huge potential with this app when it came out new. So like many of the early adopters, I myself gave Blingy a shot.

Out of curiosity I even purchased their Turnkey Theme (Blingy said that their developers were behind the theme) only to later realize that it's just a RIP off of the Free Shopify - Boundless Theme.
Yes, They did load the theme with products & images, but later I found that the images used on the slides were just the stock free images freely available on Internet.
The products (Images & descriptions) were also just imported from NYC Jewelry or from Ali Express.

All of these were slowly disappointing me.

The theme itself later ended up being buggy, the support team were of just 2 people responding to the messages. They barely had any knowledge about most of the questions, and always ended up telling let me consult with the so and so person.

After continuous disappointments, I requested refunds. And they were open about it and refunded the money.

Genellz Spot

Totally disappointed!!! I upgrade to have the products shipped with my logo on the box. However, my customers did not receive such service I forgave the first time this happened because as we all know mistakes happen but for every delivery afterward the mistake was not corrected. I have paid the $19.00 for November and December and would like a refund since the promise made was not kept. We all know presentation means a lot and for my customers to get the item in a bag with the chain tangled. I must say I am furious. I am asking for a refund.

December 23, 2019

I'm sorry there was an issue with the logo. I'm looking into this right away, and of course you can have a refund since we screwed up and didn't provide what was promised.

Platinum accessories

I wanted to try out Blingy so I purchased a couple items to test out the shipping times. I have to say i'm NOT really impressed. I don't know if I want to put my brand on the line and possible disappointing my customers. I ordered my items on 12/13 and I still haven't received my items. When i track my shipment it states that its coming from New York on 12/19 and it arrived in Maryland on 12/19 later that day and it arrived at the delivery facility in Baltimore yesterday on 12/20. It's now 12/21 and I did not receive my package and the last tracking info is stating December 21, 2019
In Transit to Next Facility
Your package is moving within the USPS network and is on track to be delivered to its final destination. It is currently in transit to the next facility. What next facility its at the delivery facility I guess. I've ordered many things from vendors from New York and I've always gotten it pretty quickly.

December 21, 2019

Thank you for giving us a try. So you are aware, your product was shipped within our stated lead time we put both on this page under the FAQ section, and inside our app. Our lead time is as follows:

When we receive an order, it will take 3-5 business days for us to ship the product out from our facility. From there, it can take 1-5 days to reach your USA customer. For international orders, delivery after the product has shipped may take a few weeks depending on their customs process for their country.

Since your order was on 12/13, 5 business days would be 12/20. So this is the day it must ship by to be within our stated lead time on this page before you install the app, or inside our app we state this. Your order shipped 2 days before that.

We then say it can be 1-5 business days depending on location. So that means an additional week of 12/27 as the latest amount of time it can be delivered. We cannot control how long USPS or FedEx take to delivery, so we always try to ship earlier to help get orders delivered faster.

USPS guarantees delivery before Christmas, so you will get it by 12/24 also. Since it is already in Maryland(where it is to be delivered), I'm sure it will be delivered 12/21... 12/22 at the latest.