Blingy: Jewelry Dropshipping

Blingy: Jewelry Dropshipping

by The Doughty Organization

Your logo on our jewelry dropship products and no minimums!

MYSO SALES INC

This is the best app ever! It's helping me go forward with my business, and having this much support is great!

Heavenly Engraving

I just recently got in to e-commerce and Blingy helped me make my first sale and put my logo on the packaging for me. Daniel was most helpful and got back to me in a very quick manner. I definitely recommend this app to budding entrepeneurs.

Rifta Styles

Tom from Rifta Styles here , I am finding working with Blingy a great experience. Great Jewelry product, easy to migrate, and great customer service. Most importantly i think i have found a partner in them that actually take time to listen to my needs. Looking forward to a long, mutually beneficial relationship with Blingy!

ICInStyle

The app is very useful. It's brings new great quality by the offered products. It's very easy to use. Everything works fine and I'm very pleased to find this app. If you need the great app for jewelry drop this is my favourite one.

August 28, 2019

Thank you for your review! I appreciate the kind words!

Kitten Hill Art Studio

This app is so easy to use and the products are absolutely beautiful. I'm excited to sell them on my site.

Thank you so much!

Fitness Culture

August 28, 2019

Thank you for your review!

My Blue Heart

I absolutely love this app it is by far the best user friendly app I personally have used on Shopify Great job!!

August 28, 2019

Thank you! That means a lot to me :)

B Inspired Boutique

Thank you for creating this app! I had your products in my store before from other resources and was so happy to finally see you guys have your own app. Hopefully this will be a long term relationship. :.).

August 22, 2019

Thank you for your review! Looking forward to a long term, and successful business partnership together!

1 3 Next