Blingy: Jewelry Dropshipping

Blingy: Jewelry Dropshipping

by The Doughty Organization

Your logo on our jewelry dropship products and no minimums!

Can A Girl Catch A Break Chic Boutique LLC

I ordered a test order earring to see what my customers were getting, it arrived late, i also paid for the pro and just canceled today because my LOGO that i have uploaded is not PRINTED on the box as shown in the app, company logo! it was a black and white paper taped to the box, apparently you guys did not know it was coming to me and thought it was a customer. Please refund my account for the months that i have paid for PRO. Thank you wish if i could have snapped a picture and show this FORUM what was sent to me.

December 14, 2019

I'm sorry it was not clear that the logo comes as a sticker label on the jewelry box. We do mention inside the app that the logo must be black and white only.

We will make it more prominent in our listing and inside the app that the logo on the box is a sticker label adhered to the lid of the jewelry box.

We always want our merchants to be happy, so we have no problems refunding. We cannot tie your shop name on this review with an account. It must be a different name inside your Bling account. Please send us a message inside the app or via email and we will work on getting your account refunded.

Lino Vitalli

I am really enjoying all the products and opportunities this app/company has to offer! So far I've had a wonderful and positive experience! Customer service is great and quick to get back to my inquiries and shipping has been on point. Thank you Blingy!

JewelsForBae

Great service. These guys deliver! Support is always responsive and helpful. Looking forward to working with these guys again!

Heart of the Village

I placed 2 test orders from my store and both orders arrived late with missing/incorrect products. Still waiting on the Blingy to see if/how they will correct.

Carefully read the response from Blingy and read the other reviews. They are not a reliable provider so use them only if you are looking for one-and-done clients.

December 23, 2019

Hi there! Since this was an error, we refunded for the missing products. We apologize for the order that was late. That order was refunded completely.

PIN-ME-UP-Shop

This app quickly added a sparkle to my online store! The jewelry is GORGEOUS and the support team is extremely helpful and quick to reply!

MadiBlu

This app has been great so far. I have tried other apps in the past but this one is by far the best!! Would highly recommend.

Cerule Jewellery

Like most here had high promise for this app, but like others in the review have encountered the same issues. Will not be using in 2020

stuntin4nuttin

One of the best apps to use took my Jewelry store to the next level. Fast customer service anything I needed help with they helped me. They answered every question I had and the shipping is super fast. I look forward to continuing our business relationship and glad I picked Blingy

Skiey

We're super new to the dropshipping business and Blingy has been so helpful and patient. I can't wait to get everything going and will use Blingy to brand my items as well....keep up the good work guys, I appreciate you!

Mimossa World

Blingy is incredible, not only as an application but the people behind it, they are impressive and the treatment is perfect, they always give solutions and work very fast, it hurts that you can only put 5 stars, because I would give them many more.