Blingy: Jewelry Dropshipping

Blingy: Jewelry Dropshipping

by The Doughty Organization

Your logo on our jewelry dropship products and no minimums!

embellush

I had an initial complaint that the prices were not listed individually in the "Current Products" tab or on the itemized invoices. The developer immediately fixed the issues and contacted me to make sure it was working properly. Outstanding service is what makes these apps worthwhile! Thanks you.

January 9, 2020

Thank you for installing our app! We just added a view of the pricing in the "Current Products" section like you requested.

The individual prices are listed on the invoices already. I think you were looking at the list of invoices only. Once you are viewing the list of invoices, you can click on the ID of the invoice on the list, and it takes you to a page where you can view the line items of the invoice. This way you can see your cost for each item you sold.

So to summarize, the option to see individual prices on invoices is already available and viewable inside the app under "Invoices" and then clicking on the invoice you wish to view. And we just added the costs on the "Current Products" tab like you requested.

Thank you!

abcdiva

Honest review:

I hate giving a negative review as I myself am running a business, but I am doing so to help others to takes a informed choice.

I saw a huge potential with this app when it came out new. So like many of the early adopters, I myself gave Blingy a shot.

Out of curiosity I even purchased their Turnkey Theme (Blingy said that their developers were behind the theme) only to later realize that it's just a RIP off of the Free Shopify - Boundless Theme.
Yes, They did load the theme with products & images, but later I found that the images used on the slides were just the stock free images freely available on Internet.
The products (Images & descriptions) were also just imported from NYC Jewelry or from Ali Express.

All of these were slowly disappointing me.

The theme itself later ended up being buggy, the support team were of just 2 people responding to the messages. They barely had any knowledge about most of the questions, and always ended up telling let me consult with the so and so person.

After continuous disappointments, I requested refunds. And they were open about it and refunded the money.

Genellz Spot

Totally disappointed!!! I upgrade to have the products shipped with my logo on the box. However, my customers did not receive such service I forgave the first time this happened because as we all know mistakes happen but for every delivery afterward the mistake was not corrected. I have paid the $19.00 for November and December and would like a refund since the promise made was not kept. We all know presentation means a lot and for my customers to get the item in a bag with the chain tangled. I must say I am furious. I am asking for a refund.

December 23, 2019

I'm sorry there was an issue with the logo. I'm looking into this right away, and of course you can have a refund since we screwed up and didn't provide what was promised.

Platinum accessories

I wanted to try out Blingy so I purchased a couple items to test out the shipping times. I have to say i'm NOT really impressed. I don't know if I want to put my brand on the line and possible disappointing my customers. I ordered my items on 12/13 and I still haven't received my items. When i track my shipment it states that its coming from New York on 12/19 and it arrived in Maryland on 12/19 later that day and it arrived at the delivery facility in Baltimore yesterday on 12/20. It's now 12/21 and I did not receive my package and the last tracking info is stating December 21, 2019
In Transit to Next Facility
Your package is moving within the USPS network and is on track to be delivered to its final destination. It is currently in transit to the next facility. What next facility its at the delivery facility I guess. I've ordered many things from vendors from New York and I've always gotten it pretty quickly.

December 21, 2019

Thank you for giving us a try. So you are aware, your product was shipped within our stated lead time we put both on this page under the FAQ section, and inside our app. Our lead time is as follows:

When we receive an order, it will take 3-5 business days for us to ship the product out from our facility. From there, it can take 1-5 days to reach your USA customer. For international orders, delivery after the product has shipped may take a few weeks depending on their customs process for their country.

Since your order was on 12/13, 5 business days would be 12/20. So this is the day it must ship by to be within our stated lead time on this page before you install the app, or inside our app we state this. Your order shipped 2 days before that.

We then say it can be 1-5 business days depending on location. So that means an additional week of 12/27 as the latest amount of time it can be delivered. We cannot control how long USPS or FedEx take to delivery, so we always try to ship earlier to help get orders delivered faster.

USPS guarantees delivery before Christmas, so you will get it by 12/24 also. Since it is already in Maryland(where it is to be delivered), I'm sure it will be delivered 12/21... 12/22 at the latest.

Can A Girl Catch A Break Chic Boutique LLC

I ordered a test order earring to see what my customers were getting, it arrived late, i also paid for the pro and just canceled today because my LOGO that i have uploaded is not PRINTED on the box as shown in the app, company logo! it was a black and white paper taped to the box, apparently you guys did not know it was coming to me and thought it was a customer. Please refund my account for the months that i have paid for PRO. Thank you wish if i could have snapped a picture and show this FORUM what was sent to me.

December 14, 2019

I'm sorry it was not clear that the logo comes as a sticker label on the jewelry box. We do mention inside the app that the logo must be black and white only.

We will make it more prominent in our listing and inside the app that the logo on the box is a sticker label adhered to the lid of the jewelry box.

We always want our merchants to be happy, so we have no problems refunding. We cannot tie your shop name on this review with an account. It must be a different name inside your Bling account. Please send us a message inside the app or via email and we will work on getting your account refunded.

Lino Vitalli

I am really enjoying all the products and opportunities this app/company has to offer! So far I've had a wonderful and positive experience! Customer service is great and quick to get back to my inquiries and shipping has been on point. Thank you Blingy!

JewelsForBae

Great service. These guys deliver! Support is always responsive and helpful. Looking forward to working with these guys again!

Heart of the Village

I placed 2 test orders from my store and both orders arrived late with missing/incorrect products. Still waiting on the Blingy to see if/how they will correct.

Carefully read the response from Blingy and read the other reviews. They are not a reliable provider so use them only if you are looking for one-and-done clients.

December 23, 2019

Hi there! Since this was an error, we refunded for the missing products. We apologize for the order that was late. That order was refunded completely.

PIN-ME-UP-Shop

This app quickly added a sparkle to my online store! The jewelry is GORGEOUS and the support team is extremely helpful and quick to reply!

MadiBlu

This app has been great so far. I have tried other apps in the past but this one is by far the best!! Would highly recommend.