Blingy: Jewelry Dropshipping

Blingy: Jewelry Dropshipping

by The Doughty Organization

Your logo on our jewelry dropship products and no minimums!

Ava & Avery Jewelry

Looks like scam. I have 3 orders, with every single one there was a problem.

The first order ist " paid" and "fullfilled" but has no tracking number (after about 10 days).
The second order was a test order from me, so 5 minutes after checkout I wrote an e-mail to the support, asking to cancel the order. Got no response. So I wrote a second e-mail a few days later and got told by Joanna that she will forward my request. Still no response or a refund.
The third order is "paid" and "fullfilled" and has a tracking number. But if you search that tracking number with USPS the status is "Label Created, not yet in system". No updates for the last 4 days.

Definitely not recommended if you want to build a long lasting brand and good relationships with customers.

October 31, 2019

Hi there!

Sorry for your troubles with our service. If there is ever an issue, you can send us a message and we can help resolve it. We aim to have 0 order issues, but we process over 2,000 orders a day through all our sales channels, and we do occasionally have some mistakes. This is why we ALWAYS offer refunds/reships if there is ever an issue.

If you can send me an email, I can lookup your account and I will personally follow up on your refund request. We have no problems refunding an order from a cancellation request.

As for your last order, we have a lead time of up to 5 business days, so please wait a few more days to see if the tracking number updates.

UPDATE**
I would just like to provide an update.
1st order - we have now supplied you with the tracking number. It was 1 day late to our standard 5 business days lead time. We are sorry for this and let you down for it.
2nd order - We have emailed you the proof of the refund. We had already shipped the product, as you emailed us on a weekend so we didn't get to it until business hours on Monday. Even though it shipped, we care about our customers, so we still provided a refund, no problem.
3rd order - This was actually shipped via FedEx and showed shipped the day you wrote this review. Delivering on Tuesday. We have followed up with you in regards to this order via email. This order was also not late, as it was shipped before our standard 5 business day lead time.

Lolliposhe

Love Blingy so much! They have awesome product descriptions and will even put your logo on their boxes! the free version is awesome, but the paid is even better! Also really quick and efficient customer service <3 love this app

Artistry Jewelry

I did find some products on AliExpress but most Blingy are actually better pricing which is amazing. The packaging is better through Blingy. I spent almost a full day researching the products here so I am not concerned about products being on AliExpress, I just won't use the products where the pricing is better on AliExpress. I would also say that even though pricing might be better you take into consideration that if you want the package faster you have to tack on additional shipping charges through AliExpress. This in itself can raise the price on Ali 2 to 3 dollars more for the item. I would though like to get samples also but do not know where to get these from or how. I also do not know how to get the inventory adjusted stays at 500 on the products all the time. I think this business has a good future I would just make sure that you are competitive in pricing with AliExpress.
Update: it is 10/16/19 and I have not heard anything from anyone about how to get samples or my comments. Perhaps I will reconsider this app. since customer service does seem to be very long or non-existent. Very disappointed.
Update:11/19/19 sent an email many months ago requesting samples and never heard anything back. Very concerned about customer service and will not put any more products on my website. The products seem to be quite nice but what good does that do if customer service is not.
Update: 2/2/2020 - just placed first order with them and will see how it goes. If it doesn't go well I will be removing this app. Very apprehensive anyways with all the one star reviews. Update: The good news is I placed the order late Friday and the customer had it by Wednesday of the next week. Have not heard from the cust. at all but sometimes that is good. I hope they can keep up with the quick deliveries.

October 16, 2019

Hi there! You can reach out to us at support@blingy.app and we can help you out with getting samples ordered.

As for our inventory, we keep it at 500 because we always keep large quantities of our products in stock.

The Only Gem

Honestly, I think I'm going to change my supplier and delete this app. Customer service is not responsive and when they do respond they give you answers that leave you desiring more. I have less than 10 orders and there are already issues with customers not receiving packages and wanting refunds. To keep my customer service reputation intact, I reached out to blingy to resolve the issue and they left my messages on seen. They intentionally respond at the end of the day so when you respond you will always have to wait until the next day for a response! I have asked some questions that I still have not received answers to. A lady named Joanna is the primary chat agent and she keeps saying she is gonna escalate my issue to Danny but I rarely hear anything back from her or Danny. I am highly frustrated and tired of this nonsense. I do not and cannot recommend this app to anyone. To Blingy, please run your business like a business and have simple things like customer service and shipping information. I have given them time but I get the same awful service every time! Warning, if you want to throw your money and reputation out of the window then this IS the app for you. I will not change my review until I receive better service but I get the feeling I will have a different supplier when they actually decide to respond! Also blingy, please do not tell me about your many daily orders because I have your service and have not experienced anything good!

Update: I have been blocked from contacting customer service and to my surprise this morning, my credit card that was exclusively linked to Blingy, was charged $544 under a different "jewelry company's" name. I haven't used this card anywhere else yet, not even for my new supplier. It's funny how after my negative review, this charge appeared and I'm blocked. My team is currently running a trace and I am looking to pursue legal action. Again, this company is not to be trusted!

October 8, 2019

Update: Hi there! You can reach out to us at support@blingy.app. We certainly did not do any fraudulent charges with your account. We would never do something like that. And we also haven't blocked you from our customer service. Our live chat is for Pro Plan users only, if that is what you are talking about. However, we are still available for all free plan users through email. We don't do any retaliation from bad reviews, that would be immoral and unprofessional, and we do not run our business that way. You can reach out if you want any clarity and would like anything.

Thanks for your review! Sorry for your negative experience. We work hard to answer everybody's customer service inquiries as quickly as possible.

We have had thousands of merchants install our app just in our first month, and we definitely were not prepared for that, but we worked hard and came up with a solution for the warehouse and customer service to implement processes fast that can handle this load.

Orders have increased, popularity has increased, and our product catalog has increased. We have made the necessary changes to answer and respond to customer service inquiries faster, and to get orders and tracking on-time. None of this should be an issue any further. We are processing over 2,000 orders a week as a company, and we have the capacity now to take on much much more.

Suddenly Shoppe

This app is great! Really easy to use. Tons of jewelry to choose from. Awesome work from a small team :)

YourSaintsJewelry

Really good products!
Liked the app.
The costumer service is good as should be! Answering questions fast!
Happy to work with you guys!

Intrepide Jewelry

This app is absolutely amazing! So thankful that this popped up in my recommended apps. The customer service replies so quick and addresses all my needs and my customers loveeeee the products!

Migeso

horrible app. i had to give this app up as i couldnot trust them anymore, the products don't look like the advertised images. The packaging is horrible. They charge you for custom branding but there's no custom branding. Fraud company.

September 25, 2019

Thanks for your kind review! Looking forward to you getting your samples.

Unwrapify

I enjoy using the app. Does everything for me. The app is great match for my business the cool thing is they ship worldwide

September 25, 2019

Thank you for the review! Glad it is working great for you!

GeoJewelers

GeoJeweler
I do love how you can have it packed in in a box, customers would appreciate that. One reason that disappoints me is you can't get a sample to take pictures of your own, especially when there are sometimes no pictures of a model, that would really help. I also can't click on the picture, I just have to import it, as weird as that sounds, I would like to look at it from a different view. I don't like how I'm viewing it on my website instead of your website. If there is a way to get a sample that would be nice

September 25, 2019

Thank you for reaching out. Would you mind messaging us within the app so we can see if we can get you what you're looking for? We'd love to help.