Blingy: Jewelry Dropshipping

Blingy: Jewelry Dropshipping

by The Doughty Organization

Your logo on our jewelry dropship products and no minimums!

Intrepide Jewelry

This app is absolutely amazing! So thankful that this popped up in my recommended apps. The customer service replies so quick and addresses all my needs and my customers loveeeee the products!

Migeso

horrible app. i had to give this app up as i couldnot trust them anymore, the products don't look like the advertised images. The packaging is horrible. They charge you for custom branding but there's no custom branding. Fraud company.

September 25, 2019

Thanks for your kind review! Looking forward to you getting your samples.

Unwrapify

I enjoy using the app. Does everything for me. The app is great match for my business the cool thing is they ship worldwide

September 25, 2019

Thank you for the review! Glad it is working great for you!

GeoJewelers

GeoJeweler
I do love how you can have it packed in in a box, customers would appreciate that. One reason that disappoints me is you can't get a sample to take pictures of your own, especially when there are sometimes no pictures of a model, that would really help. I also can't click on the picture, I just have to import it, as weird as that sounds, I would like to look at it from a different view. I don't like how I'm viewing it on my website instead of your website. If there is a way to get a sample that would be nice

September 25, 2019

Thank you for reaching out. Would you mind messaging us within the app so we can see if we can get you what you're looking for? We'd love to help.

By Firdous®

It's a great app, simple, to the point and product range is also great. Great customer service too.

4PMLifestyle

Joanna is amazing. Great customer service. I like this app! I'm looking forward to doing more business with this company.

MYSO SALES INC

This is the best app ever! It's helping me go forward with my business, and having this much support is great!

Heavenly Engraving

I just recently got in to e-commerce and Blingy helped me make my first sale and put my logo on the packaging for me. Daniel was most helpful and got back to me in a very quick manner. I definitely recommend this app to budding entrepeneurs.

Rifta Styles

Tom from Rifta Styles here , I am finding working with Blingy a great experience. Great Jewelry product, easy to migrate, and great customer service. Most importantly i think i have found a partner in them that actually take time to listen to my needs. Looking forward to a long, mutually beneficial relationship with Blingy!

ICInStyle

The app is very useful. It's brings new great quality by the offered products. It's very easy to use. Everything works fine and I'm very pleased to find this app. If you need the great app for jewelry drop this is my favourite one.

August 28, 2019

Thank you for your review! I appreciate the kind words!