Blingy: Jewelry Dropshipping

Blingy: Jewelry Dropshipping

by The Doughty Organization

Your logo on our jewelry dropship products and no minimums!

Leather King Clothing

This is a rip off,you have no chance of making any money with this app,it is designed to rope you in,thinking that you will make money by using fake reviews. The Amount of Product that you get to sell is very limited,and it's the cheap chinese plastic that they could possible find,if you do sell it,it's coming back as a return,and you could face prosecution,from your local law enforcement agency

August 28, 2019

Hi there! I am sorry you had a negative experience with our app. Please allow me to address your issues here. I have also sent a follow up email.

There’s a couple of things you mentioned in your review that I would like a chance to make right.
1. Fake reviews => Are you referring to the app reviews? I promise you those are legit reviews from real merchants who have used our app. I know this because so far, I have spoken to each one of them inside our live chat inside the app. We don't offer product reviews, so I don't think you were referring to fake product reviews.
2. The Amount of Product that you get to sell is very limited => We have over 2,000 products available for sale. I am happy to help in locating these items within the app.
3. It's the cheap chinese plastic that they could possible find => What gave you this impression? We are not selling cheap plastic jewelry. This jewelry is being sold over 2,000 items a day through sites like Groupon, Amazon, our drop shippers, etc.

I noticed you had the app installed for a total of 1 minute and haven't had the opportunity to receive one of our products and see our quality. Please consider reinstalling and I can help guide you through the app and send a sample to show you the quality of our jewelry.

Kitten Hill Art Studio

This app is so easy to use and the products are absolutely beautiful. I'm excited to sell them on my site.

Thank you so much!

Fitness Culture

August 28, 2019

Thank you for your review!

My Blue Heart

I absolutely love this app it is by far the best user friendly app I personally have used on Shopify Great job!!

August 28, 2019

Thank you! That means a lot to me :)

B Inspired Boutique

Thank you for creating this app! I had your products in my store before from other resources and was so happy to finally see you guys have your own app. Hopefully this will be a long term relationship. :.).

August 22, 2019

Thank you for your review! Looking forward to a long term, and successful business partnership together!

1 2 3 4 5 7 Next