Blingy: Jewelry Dropshipping

Blingy: Jewelry Dropshipping

by The Doughty Organization

Your logo on our jewelry dropship products and no minimums!

JewelryGive.com

Unfortunately I was so happy finding this app but disappointment came immediately with first 2 orders. One was shipped after 8 working days, and the other one was never shipped. The customer placed an order on 2 February, they "fulfilled" the order next day. However, USPS tracking shows the package is pending since then. Today is 18 February, still pending, we refunded customer whole amount. The customer didn't get the package that was placed as Valentine's gift.
We requested refund from Blingy on 11 February and still nothing. Very very disappointing and waste of money spent on store, advertisement etc..

FaceMyStyle

They have removed 95% of their products in a single day. We have invested time and money to manage these products in our store. This make us start again all the work for the last weeks from the beginning.

ÇHANELIA

Worst jewelry app on earth. At first, I was happy to find a jewelry app on Shopify, then it became a nightmare.

1) Most of the jewelry are faulty; I had 5 orders, NONE of them were as described. They all have wrong SKUs, and all my customers were pissed and requested a refund.
2) The customer service is below zero. They see your message on live chat and leave you hanging for days without even considering replying.
3) They let us pay $19/month for branding, I ordered for myself to see and there was no branding at all!! They are selling a subscription they are not obliged to.
If you (Bling) are handling +2,000 orders a day as you claim, then why you created this app if you're not committing to your retailers and help them succeed?

The Twisted Tulip

I added this app 3 days ago and was beyond excited to start using it, HOWEVER!!!!!! I had a few concerns as I read other reviews and decided to send them an email 3 DAYS AGO! I have yet to receive a response. Customer service to me should be #1. My customers ca always get ahold of me, if I am away then a message is left so they know what is going on, and then I reply as soon as I am back - I was so excited to use this app until now :(

San Rocco Italia

I really wanted to love this app, but they just can't seem to get the orders right. Wrong items shipped twice for the same order, and then I was informed that the item my customer really wanted is not available. So, after waiting for 2 months while I tried to sort out the problems, she never got what she wanted, and I lost a customer. Really dismal service.

The CozyHome General

I was excited to see this app. Was reluctant to get it due to the bad reviews but I got it anyway. I wish I had listened to the reviews. Problems with Wrong items being sent and Orders constantly being late. Terrible service. Think twice before getting this app.

Madame Gem

I use this app for a month or 2, I've been patient before posting this review as the app owner has been very comprehensive and has promess improvments, so I wanted to trust that. But as I don't see improvments, I am now sharing my experience. I'll maybe edit this when it will improve.

-Firstly, I don't understand how there are so much 5 stars reviews, really strange to me as if you have orders from your customers, you will have problem with Blingy for sure.

-Orders keep having problems over and over.. I would say that 25% to 50% of orders got issues (mostly wrong item sent)

-Support is terrible, but I think that is not their fault : as order fullfilment is outsourced, this app is the middlemen between the website and a terrible warehouse that don't care about us. If you have basic questions like items measurements etc.. you will most likely never get an answer. If you got important questions like why this has not shipped after 10 days, you will MAYBE get an answer a week after.

I don't like to leave that bad reviews but honnestly for now it worth this one star - Hopefully they will improve and I will edit this review.

Tactical Industries

Absolute garbage! Every order shipped later than expected. Had to email them numerous times to reship orders as they were never getting dropped off at the post office. Took 5 orders and everyone received wrong items so took down the site to find a new company to work with. HIGHLY RECOMMEND NOT USING THEM!

Kellisi

I was deeply disappointed in their promise to pack orders in the logo as it is shown in the pictures for the pro-plan. None of the orders were packaged that way. They promised a refund and it was never received. New to this industry every penny counts and they are quick to take the buck but are not quick to fix the problem or even willing to fix the problem at all. I realize mistakes are made and I went to them 2 times to work things about before writing a review but I highly recommend not using the pro plan. Prices are good and the quality relates to the price but they are not honest when it comes to the pro-plan.

January 10, 2020

Hi there! Thank you for installing our app. I looked into your case and it was indeed missing the logo.

We are always able to refund when a merchant is unsatisfied with their order or if we make a mistake. To get a refund for the Pro Plan, you just need to contact Shopify customer support to get the refund. We do not do the billing, as our monthly fee goes onto your Shopify invoice.

Please reach out to Shopify customer support to request the refund, and it will be approved for you.

Genellz Spot

Totally disappointed!!! I upgrade to have the products shipped with my logo on the box. However, my customers did not receive such service I forgave the first time this happened because as we all know mistakes happen but for every delivery afterward the mistake was not corrected. I have paid the $19.00 for November and December and would like a refund since the promise made was not kept. We all know presentation means a lot and for my customers to get the item in a bag with the chain tangled. I must say I am furious. I am asking for a refund.

December 23, 2019

I'm sorry there was an issue with the logo. I'm looking into this right away, and of course you can have a refund since we screwed up and didn't provide what was promised.

Previous 1