Blingy: Jewelry Dropshipping

Blingy: Jewelry Dropshipping

by The Doughty Organization

Your logo on our jewelry dropship products and no minimums!

ZOIA JEWELRY

Unfortunately the same things happened to me as described in other reviews. Customer service is the worst part and still after 10 days no one has solved the problem i am facing. How can i count on these people? I ordered samples 2 month ago and i still have not received them or my money back and i order for 100 dolars !!!!!

Gloriosa-Boutique

Unfortunately the same things happened to me as described in other reviews. Customer service is the worst part and still after 5 days no one has solved the problem i am facing. How can i count on these people? I ordered samples 1 month ago and i still have not received them. No thank you....

Frantic Attic

Sadly I installed this app, spent a month writing descriptions and integrating into store, finally finished only to receive email to advise they had removed 95% of my selected items from their inventory? Store emptied in minutes and a months hard slog flushed down the loo. Should have paid more attention to reviews prior to installing.

Bella's Boutique

they've removed all of the products on my store, so my business can no longer function. after a lot of time, money and effort blingy has single handedly put me out of business...

JewelryGive.com

Unfortunately I was so happy finding this app but disappointment came immediately with first 2 orders. One was shipped after 8 working days, and the other one was never shipped. The customer placed an order on 2 February, they "fulfilled" the order next day. However, USPS tracking shows the package is pending since then. Today is 18 February, still pending, we refunded customer whole amount. The customer didn't get the package that was placed as Valentine's gift.
We requested refund from Blingy on 11 February and still nothing. Very very disappointing and waste of money spent on store, advertisement etc..

FaceMyStyle

They have removed 95% of their products in a single day. We have invested time and money to manage these products in our store. This make us start again all the work for the last weeks from the beginning.

ÇHANELIA

Worst jewelry app on earth. At first, I was happy to find a jewelry app on Shopify, then it became a nightmare.

1) Most of the jewelry are faulty; I had 5 orders, NONE of them were as described. They all have wrong SKUs, and all my customers were pissed and requested a refund.
2) The customer service is below zero. They see your message on live chat and leave you hanging for days without even considering replying.
3) They let us pay $19/month for branding, I ordered for myself to see and there was no branding at all!! They are selling a subscription they are not obliged to.
If you (Bling) are handling +2,000 orders a day as you claim, then why you created this app if you're not committing to your retailers and help them succeed?

The Twisted Tulip

I added this app 3 days ago and was beyond excited to start using it, HOWEVER!!!!!! I had a few concerns as I read other reviews and decided to send them an email 3 DAYS AGO! I have yet to receive a response. Customer service to me should be #1. My customers ca always get ahold of me, if I am away then a message is left so they know what is going on, and then I reply as soon as I am back - I was so excited to use this app until now :(

UPDATE!!!
I still am waiting for items to ship or be refunded from JANUARY! These were suppose to have a 2 week TAT - DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM!!! I even placed an order for myself and have not received it! No one answers my messages, and when they do its confusing messages that do not relate to my issue at all!

San Rocco Italia

I really wanted to love this app, but they just can't seem to get the orders right. Wrong items shipped twice for the same order, and then I was informed that the item my customer really wanted is not available. So, after waiting for 2 months while I tried to sort out the problems, she never got what she wanted, and I lost a customer. Really dismal service.

The CozyHome General

I was excited to see this app. Was reluctant to get it due to the bad reviews but I got it anyway. I wish I had listened to the reviews. Problems with Wrong items being sent and Orders constantly being late. Terrible service. Think twice before getting this app.

Previous 1 3