Blingy: Jewelry Dropshipping

Blingy: Jewelry Dropshipping

by The Doughty Organization

Your logo on our jewelry dropship products and no minimums!

1 review

abcdiva

Honest review:

I hate giving a negative review as I myself am running a business, but I am doing so to help others to takes a informed choice.

I saw a huge potential with this app when it came out new. So like many of the early adopters, I myself gave Blingy a shot.

Out of curiosity I even purchased their Turnkey Theme (Blingy said that their developers were behind the theme) only to later realize that it's just a RIP off of the Free Shopify - Boundless Theme.
Yes, They did load the theme with products & images, but later I found that the images used on the slides were just the stock free images freely available on Internet.
The products (Images & descriptions) were also just imported from NYC Jewelry or from Ali Express.

All of these were slowly disappointing me.

The theme itself later ended up being buggy, the support team were of just 2 people responding to the messages. They barely had any knowledge about most of the questions, and always ended up telling let me consult with the so and so person.

After continuous disappointments, I requested refunds. And they were open about it and refunded the money.