Blingy: Jewelry Dropshipping

Blingy: Jewelry Dropshipping

by The Doughty Organization

Your logo on our jewelry dropship products and no minimums!

The Silent Trading Company

I use the blingy app with my store and I would say it is easy to use, the integration was seamless, the products are well priced and the service was fast and consistent. One of their biggest strengths, in my opinion, is the customer service and the ability to get in contact with a real person with ease. Like any new supplier, you should make a couple of sample orders and get a feel for how your customer's orders will be delivered. I'm satisfied with my choice to add them to my list of suppliers.

Artistry Jewelry

I did find some products on AliExpress but most Blingy are actually better pricing which is amazing. The packaging is better through Blingy. I spent almost a full day researching the products here so I am not concerned about products being on AliExpress, I just won't use the products where the pricing is better on AliExpress. I would also say that even though pricing might be better you take into consideration that if you want the package faster you have to tack on additional shipping charges through AliExpress. This in itself can raise the price on Ali 2 to 3 dollars more for the item. I would though like to get samples also but do not know where to get these from or how. I also do not know how to get the inventory adjusted stays at 500 on the products all the time. I think this business has a good future I would just make sure that you are competitive in pricing with AliExpress.
Update: it is 10/16/19 and I have not heard anything from anyone about how to get samples or my comments. Perhaps I will reconsider this app. since customer service does seem to be very long or non-existent. Very disappointed.
Update:11/19/19 sent an email many months ago requesting samples and never heard anything back. Very concerned about customer service and will not put any more products on my website. The products seem to be quite nice but what good does that do if customer service is not.
Update: 2/2/2020 - just placed first order with them and will see how it goes. If it doesn't go well I will be removing this app. Very apprehensive anyways with all the one star reviews. Update: The good news is I placed the order late Friday and the customer had it by Wednesday of the next week. Have not heard from the cust. at all but sometimes that is good. I hope they can keep up with the quick deliveries.

October 16, 2019

Hi there! You can reach out to us at support@blingy.app and we can help you out with getting samples ordered.

As for our inventory, we keep it at 500 because we always keep large quantities of our products in stock.

GeoJewelers

GeoJeweler
I do love how you can have it packed in in a box, customers would appreciate that. One reason that disappoints me is you can't get a sample to take pictures of your own, especially when there are sometimes no pictures of a model, that would really help. I also can't click on the picture, I just have to import it, as weird as that sounds, I would like to look at it from a different view. I don't like how I'm viewing it on my website instead of your website. If there is a way to get a sample that would be nice

September 25, 2019

Thank you for reaching out. Would you mind messaging us within the app so we can see if we can get you what you're looking for? We'd love to help.