Blingy: Jewelry Dropshipping

Blingy: Jewelry Dropshipping

by The Doughty Organization

Your logo on our jewelry dropship products and no minimums!

jewearal

At the moment is very good app we have amazing coorperation so i am waiting to see how will go on the feature.

BleeYee

Great app and customer service.... Would recommend to everyone..
Very fast order processing.... Orders are being filled same day as ordered..

Truly automated, whether the order come from Ebay, Amazon, Facebook or Walmart it automatically bills credit card thru shopify, process order, update and upload tracking without having to do anything..

We will be uploading all of their merchandise to all the above platforms..

Thanks Blingy Team

Beautiful jewelry
Great app
I recommend

Riakoob Jewelry

this is the App that I have been waiting for. Has many styles available and the shipping is fast 1-3 days with USPS. Daniel was able to help me get set up fast.
Also they update the tracking number back to my shopify orders page within 24 hours.

Highly recommended app and I will make sure to tell my family that its worth it to try it.

Thanks!

embellush

I had an initial complaint that the prices were not listed individually in the "Current Products" tab or on the itemized invoices. The developer immediately fixed the issues and contacted me to make sure it was working properly. Outstanding service is what makes these apps worthwhile! Thanks you.

January 9, 2020

Thank you for installing our app! We just added a view of the pricing in the "Current Products" section like you requested.

The individual prices are listed on the invoices already. I think you were looking at the list of invoices only. Once you are viewing the list of invoices, you can click on the ID of the invoice on the list, and it takes you to a page where you can view the line items of the invoice. This way you can see your cost for each item you sold.

So to summarize, the option to see individual prices on invoices is already available and viewable inside the app under "Invoices" and then clicking on the invoice you wish to view. And we just added the costs on the "Current Products" tab like you requested.

Thank you!

Lino Vitalli

I am really enjoying all the products and opportunities this app/company has to offer! So far I've had a wonderful and positive experience! Customer service is great and quick to get back to my inquiries and shipping has been on point. Thank you Blingy!

JewelsForBae

Great service. These guys deliver! Support is always responsive and helpful. Looking forward to working with these guys again!

PIN-ME-UP-Shop

This app quickly added a sparkle to my online store! The jewelry is GORGEOUS and the support team is extremely helpful and quick to reply!

MadiBlu

This app has been great so far. I have tried other apps in the past but this one is by far the best!! Would highly recommend.

stuntin4nuttin

One of the best apps to use took my Jewelry store to the next level. Fast customer service anything I needed help with they helped me. They answered every question I had and the shipping is super fast. I look forward to continuing our business relationship and glad I picked Blingy

Previous 1 3