Blockade

Blockade

by Verdict

Easily block countries, IP addresses, VPNs and websites

Luxeova Atelier

This app should be good, but not too works well for me. I blocked several countries and they still can access for 8 minutes or more and when they change VPN can access till 2 hours :(( and lately, the bot still can access a lot. Customer service is good.

July 4, 2021

Hi Jobelia,

Happy to diagnose your recent issues with the app, but I need specific IP addresses that a different app is claiming that were not blocked or had delayed blocking.

We just need to troubleshoot if the app recognized those IP addresses as belonging to a country you've blocked or not. We just need more details to help.

If you ever need assistance you can reach me at dylan@getverdict.com

Thanks,
Dylan

Tour & Ride

Very good app. Had questions and developer was fast to answer them. Was easy to setup and works perfectly. Within the first day of using the paid version it was already blocking vpn fraudsters. 2 thumbs up.

Zusaura

Easy installation and easy to use. Also, prompt response from Dylan to a query we had regarding whether the app places cookies on visitor's devices - it doesn't; so no GDPR concerns in that respect.

Green Artist Designs

I downloaded this app to block a specific country. I blocked thespecific country with the app and I still saw views from this country days after I installed this app. So I reached out to them for help and no response. I then deleted the app and they sent me an auto email asking for my experience with it so I said again it didn't block the country and I got no help. Days later and still no response with that?? Glad I tried the free version before paying because there is obviously no support.

March 12, 2021

Hi, so sorry I missed your messages. That's unfair to you and you're right.

But I'd at least like to explain why Blockade & other blocking apps on Shopify will still show in your analytics like GA or Shopify Analytics.

Blocking apps work on the frontend of your site, at the same time as analytics tracking apps.

We cannot guarantee that the visits won't show in your analytics pages, but Blockade makes a judgement within milliseconds. There are other factors at play, such as your visitor's internet speed, if they have Javascript enabled on their browser, or if they've modified their browser to ignore redirects.

However, Blockade provides a baseline of protection that's going to redirect & block the vast majority of your unwanted traffic.

Again, so sorry I didn't get to your messages. Thanks for trying the app at least!

Naturacig

Good app, simple and efficient. Thanks to the developer Dylan who is kind and helped us for the security.

CommunicationMask

I love this app. It's amazing. I can block troublemakers quite effectively. Gives me peace of mind and I would not be without it!

Magnus Brand

Used this app after multiple bots attacked my website. Easy to use and awesome UI. I had some specific requests that were not covered by this app, contacted the developer who is very friendly and insisted in helping me. He built some custom features to prevent the attacks and so far so good! Thank you so much for all the good work and support. This app needs to get to the frontpage.

The Trouvailles

Well worth $4.99 if it can keep the scrappers away. I had a few isssues and it turned out there was a small bug but it was fixed and update in less than 1 hour. The support from the developer is 1st class.

Shopify by ATTAIN Agency

Our company works exclusively with US based companies, and this Shopify app was the perfect solution. The developer was very helpful and returned our emails quickly. I highly recommend this Shopify app for any store that wants to ensure countries you don't do business with are blocked.

Pixellogo

Easy to use excellent app that does the job as its promised, I can't recommend this app enough. Also fast response and great support.

Previous 1 3