Blockade

Blockade

by Verdict

Easily block countries, IP addresses, VPNs and websites

Luxeova Atelier

This app should be good, but not too works well for me. I blocked several countries and they still can access for 8 minutes or more and when they change VPN can access till 2 hours :(( and lately, the bot still can access a lot. Customer service is good.

July 4, 2021

Hi Jobelia,

Happy to diagnose your recent issues with the app, but I need specific IP addresses that a different app is claiming that were not blocked or had delayed blocking.

We just need to troubleshoot if the app recognized those IP addresses as belonging to a country you've blocked or not. We just need more details to help.

If you ever need assistance you can reach me at dylan@getverdict.com

Thanks,
Dylan

Body of Steel

This app works perfekt!!!!

There is only one very bad mistake!!! Hopefully does not lead to me being sued !!!!

There is written: The store you tried to access does support your region. => It must be: The store you tried to access does not support your region.

September 22, 2020

Hi there, thank you so much for pointing that typo out! The issue should be resolved now: https://getverdict.com/not-allowed/

If the app was paid I would be sending you a coupon code, really appreciate the correction.

If you have further questions or concerns, please feel free to email me at dylan@getverdict.com. Have a wonderful day.

Thanks,