Blockade

Blockade | Reviews

by Verdict

Easily block countries, IP addresses, VPNs and websites

Tour & Ride

Very good app. Had questions and developer was fast to answer them. Was easy to setup and works perfectly. Within the first day of using the paid version it was already blocking vpn fraudsters. 2 thumbs up.

Zusaura

Easy installation and easy to use. Also, prompt response from Dylan to a query we had regarding whether the app places cookies on visitor's devices - it doesn't; so no GDPR concerns in that respect.

Naturacig

Good app, simple and efficient. Thanks to the developer Dylan who is kind and helped us for the security.

CommunicationMask

I love this app. It's amazing. I can block troublemakers quite effectively. Gives me peace of mind and I would not be without it!

Magnus Brand

Used this app after multiple bots attacked my website. Easy to use and awesome UI. I had some specific requests that were not covered by this app, contacted the developer who is very friendly and insisted in helping me. He built some custom features to prevent the attacks and so far so good! Thank you so much for all the good work and support. This app needs to get to the frontpage.

The Trouvailles

Well worth $4.99 if it can keep the scrappers away. I had a few isssues and it turned out there was a small bug but it was fixed and update in less than 1 hour. The support from the developer is 1st class.

Shopify by ATTAIN Agency

Our company works exclusively with US based companies, and this Shopify app was the perfect solution. The developer was very helpful and returned our emails quickly. I highly recommend this Shopify app for any store that wants to ensure countries you don't do business with are blocked.

Pixellogo

Easy to use excellent app that does the job as its promised, I can't recommend this app enough. Also fast response and great support.

SoulCurryArt

I have been using the app since Aug 2020, works well & superfast response for support team, Highly recommend

December 4, 2020

Thank you! We're thrilled to be of service for your business. If there's anything you need don't hesitate to contact us via the in-app chat, by email (support@getverdict.com) or via our help section on our website: https://getverdict.com/blockade/help

Have a great day,
Dylan

Serses

Worked perfectly, amazing customer service from the developer himself. Trustworthy. So happy with this!

December 4, 2020

Thank you! Happy to be of service. Please let me know if I can help you with any issues or improve the app in any way.

You can now reach me by the in-app chat, even just to say hello. Hope travel opens up again sooner than later, stay safe friend.

Thanks,