Blockade

Blockade

by Verdict

Control which countries your shop is visible in

Serses

Worked perfectly, amazing customer service from the developer himself. Trustworthy. So happy with this!

ProsperoLane

This app is easy to set up and runs smoothly, performing as promised, and the support is absolutely top notch. So happy to have discovered this one!

The Fairy and the Magic Chest

Great app, it works perfectly, thank you! :)

September 10, 2020

Thank you! So happy it's helping you. My goal is to keep the app simple & effective. Please let me know if there's anything I can assist you with - dylan@getverdict.com

Whits End Castings

Issue has been resolved by developer. Will follow up via email. The app is functioning and there is a clerical error on my end. I apologize sincerely for my mistake and misinterpretation.

September 3, 2020

Hi Whitney,

Thanks for reaching out over a review! I was trying to reply to both your Shopify message & your signup to my new app demo but both of my messages bounced.

Here's a screenshot of my inbox after trying to send you those replies: https://imgur.com/a/ZRjg2jI

I believe you're experiencing issues because on sign in you're added to the transactional email list so I can send you in-app email notifications. However, your provided email address is bouncing. Please double check that your email address on your Shopify account is valid. It could be as a simple fix as that.

But to answer your other question, Blockade continues to work even if you can't open up your dashboard. I can see that you have a few countries blocked, and traffic from those countries are still being blocked. For example, I can see a few visits from Russia that were blocked this morning so it's functional at least!

If you have another email you can use, please email me at dylan@getverdict.com and I'll do my best to sort this out!

CraftChameleon

I wanted to block areas we did not cater to. The app creator reached out to me to see if we were happy and if he could help with set up.

He helped us with a few things and even did research on another issue and came up with a potential solution that didn’t include him selling us anything else.

I highly recommend this app!

September 2, 2020

Thank you so much for the review! Always happy to talk shop about preventing fraud & copycats. I hope the solution works out for you, please let me know if I can help you with anything else. Have a great day 😊

FXSyndrome

So far so good, working as expected! Simple and easy to use. The fact that it doesn't mess with your theme code upon installation is a big deal. Thank you!

July 24, 2020

Thank you! Yes Blockade will never require you to modify your theme code. No extra steps to install or uninstall. Thank you so much for the review and please contact us anytime if you need additional help. We're happy to support 😊

Kart Savers

I was looking for this kind of app, since I had few chargeback from certain countries with high fraudulent issue. If you don't know how to deal and doesn't want to deal with the chargeback I highly recommend this app. This is the best app if you avoiding countries with high fraudulent and if you only focusing for certain countries for your website, this is the best app for you.

July 24, 2020

Thank you for the review! Blockade's goal is to provide an easy and intuitive way to block visitors from countries you don't want to be in business with or block high volumes of bad actors. We're ecstatic that this solution has worked for your store. 🙌 Please let us know how we can help you further 😊