Reseñas (155)

Calificación general
4,7
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 94% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 6% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
11 de diciembre de 2023

Great app to block problem customers and/or problem areas. Over the years we have had some unsavory characters visit our website either trying to inject malicious scripts or trying to commit fraudulent activity. Lately, in Shopify, we've had a few customers that just like placing orders and then either cancel or not following through with payment. This can cost a small fortune in merchant fees as well as time and aggravation. With the Blocky app, we were able to not just cancel orders but prevent them from happening in the first place. Highly recommended!!!

PagersDirect
10 días usando la aplicación
7 de noviembre de 2023

I started noticing a lot of traffic from China and decided to do something, I found this app to help with the issue and not that all traffic is bad from China I just want to have some kind of security for those that are lurking to do harm. So far the app is doing a great job!!!

Shynee Knobs
22 días usando la aplicación
12 de septiembre de 2023

This is a very efficient app with good support. It's clearly very well thought out with clearly defined options. Most importantly it does what it says on the box, a lot of apps claim to do that but few achieve it. Highly recommended for anyone that needs to use this.

mythaicurry
3 meses usando la aplicación
20 de enero de 2024

I love this app it really works and all fraus and scammers are out of the door

IslamicOttomanRelics
13 días usando la aplicación
22 de septiembre de 2023

I had a bad experience not long ago through an application that alerted me to some individuals who were accessing my project without permission with outdated accesses. I immediately requested Shopify to resolve this situation as soon as possible, and after a series of steps to follow, they advised me to download this application. I must say I was amazed by this application, very easy to use, and above all, Haseeb has always been very kind and extremely professional in the responses and very prompt. Thanks to this app, I can carry out my project without any worries.

Velvethue
Italia
18 días usando la aplicación
14 de agosto de 2023

Excellent App and a Must Have! Tracking visitors, blocking VPN and IPs if needed, etc., We have a Cloudflare Enterprise account, and we still use this app to monitor what may be getting through or to catch multiple requests of IPs, for scraping, etc., as well as what Countries are visiting and more. Great app, and we highly recommend it. All in all, Great App, Great Support, Great People!

Animals Matter, Inc.
3 meses usando la aplicación
29 de julio de 2023

Works as described. Easy to install. Easy to understand instructions. Packed with features. Wish all apps were this good.

Gelousy
4 meses usando la aplicación
29 de febrero de 2024

Great

Chimney Sheep
17 días usando la aplicación
12 de septiembre de 2023

I can't express how thrilled I am with this app! It has truly transformed the way I run my Shopify store. The user-friendly interface makes it a breeze to navigate, and it seamlessly integrates with my website.

InfantBoo.com
Alrededor de 1 mes usando la aplicación
1 de diciembre de 2023

Works well, excellent customer help as well. Happy with it so far.

LE PAPILLON