Reseñas (155)

Calificación general
4,7
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 94% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 6% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
29 de marzo de 2023

Great app, I've been using it for awhile now and happy to say it works well and does what is advertised.

Haven Prints
9 de enero de 2023

This app is amazing! Helps block unwanted visitors.
I can choose the countries & IP addresses I want to prohibit. And the dashboard lets you see who is accessing or trying to

Jax & Bard Shoes
Estados Unidos
11 de agosto de 2022

the app is great, I am satisfied with the function to block some proxy and bot visitors, good! thank your for the service!!!!!!

TechLibro
China
16 de noviembre de 2022

Useful application. It helped me stop proxies that we scraping my store daily and meddling with my Google Analytics Conversion Rates.

DennisLingo
India
3 de noviembre de 2023

I decided to try this App on our website because we were showing a lot of daily visits from one particular place in one particular country that we do not ship to. I'm talking over half of our daily website visits was from the one place. It was super easy to install and just turn it on through our theme settings, and the settings on the app itself were simple and very self explanatory.

After installing it we did get a few more visits which showed as blocked on the app's analytics, and then after that no more views from there so I would have to assume since they were getting blocked they finally gave up. We blocked more countries we don't sell to and saw the same thing, few visits, then it stopped. That's exactly what we were looking for and the added bonus of being able to turn on right click photo save blocker is plus.

Sharky's Waters
Estados Unidos
5 meses usando la aplicación
19 de noviembre de 2022

Amazing support! I had some error trying to adjust to my store, but Shahar helped me right away. I highly recommend this app. Worth every $. Thank you!

Omiyage From JAPAN

سعودي شوب
Arabia Saudí
11 meses usando la aplicación
20 de diciembre de 2021

application au top, permet de visualiser les connexions , et protéger la boutique, facile d'utilisation

nessnesstci
Francia
25 de diciembre de 2023

Great app

ProKeyBox
Canadá
10 días usando la aplicación
13 de julio de 2022

i tried an app before but this application is very efficient it blocks all vpn and proxies without exception and it allows google boot to access your store without a doubt I am satisfied thank you team

Starnny