Arvostelut (153)

• 0 % arvioista on 3 tähteä
  • 0 % arvioista on 2 tähteä
  • 6 % arvioista on 1 tähteä
12. syyskuu 2023

I recently opened my Shopify ( merged from another website provider) and I was inundated with multiple scammers wanting to "enhance" my store. This app effectively blocked ALL of those scammers as they were from other countries. Fabulous app and It allows you to block specific IPs which is great for high risk fraud customers. If you are on the fence, just get it ,the customer support is fabulous, too!

Bark and Oak
7 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
6. lokakuu 2023

Great app, works as described and blocks everything I asked it to block. Will keep prying eyes away from your site. Super easy to set up and it just runs. You don't really need to do anything, but check back every once in a while to see how many bad guys are trying to get into your site, and see them all on the blocked list. This app works super well, highly recommended. And, their support team is awesome, I just sent them a chat question and they replied in like 30 seconds and addressed my issue. All good. 5 stars.

Bourbon and Bluffs
23 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
1. joulukuu 2023

Works well, excellent customer help as well. Happy with it so far.

LE PAPILLON
Arabiemiirikunnat
Noin kuukausi sovelluksen käyttöä
17. heinäkuu 2023

Blocky: Fraud Country Blocker provides an incredible range of features that help me make informed decisions for my business. The first thing that impressed me was its user-friendly interface. Navigating through the app is a breeze, and I was able to get started right away without any hassle.

Solution4you-store
Puola
12. syyskuu 2023

This is a very efficient app with good support. It's clearly very well thought out with clearly defined options. Most importantly it does what it says on the box, a lot of apps claim to do that but few achieve it. Highly recommended for anyone that needs to use this.

mythaicurry
Yhdistynyt kuningaskunta
3 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
22. syyskuu 2023

I had a bad experience not long ago through an application that alerted me to some individuals who were accessing my project without permission with outdated accesses. I immediately requested Shopify to resolve this situation as soon as possible, and after a series of steps to follow, they advised me to download this application. I must say I was amazed by this application, very easy to use, and above all, Haseeb has always been very kind and extremely professional in the responses and very prompt. Thanks to this app, I can carry out my project without any worries.

Velvethue
Italia
18 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
14. elokuu 2023

Excellent App and a Must Have! Tracking visitors, blocking VPN and IPs if needed, etc., We have a Cloudflare Enterprise account, and we still use this app to monitor what may be getting through or to catch multiple requests of IPs, for scraping, etc., as well as what Countries are visiting and more. Great app, and we highly recommend it. All in all, Great App, Great Support, Great People!

Animals Matter, Inc.
3 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
27. marraskuu 2023

Great app with very helpful, responsive amazing support!!

Deny Designs
29. heinäkuu 2023

Works as described. Easy to install. Easy to understand instructions. Packed with features. Wish all apps were this good.

Gelousy
12. syyskuu 2023

I can't express how thrilled I am with this app! It has truly transformed the way I run my Shopify store. The user-friendly interface makes it a breeze to navigate, and it seamlessly integrates with my website.

InfantBoo.com