Arvostelut (153)

• 0 % arvioista on 3 tähteä
  • 0 % arvioista on 2 tähteä
  • 6 % arvioista on 1 tähteä
19. elokuu 2023

Blocky is a great app for managing who gets access to your website and blocking unwanted traffic. It effectively blocks whole countries, VPN's and specific IP addresses of your choosing when visiting the 'Visitors Analytics' log within the app. You can also whitelist IP addresses.

I was getting a lot of unwanted traffic and communications from Nigeria and Blocky has helped tremendously in restricting access to my site from scammers based in the country. There is a 'Right Click' blocking feature and a 'Geolocation Redirector' also.

I thoroughly recommend it.

DT

Desirable Tees
Yhdistynyt kuningaskunta
13 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
26. heinäkuu 2023

Although I have only recently started using this app and have not yet applied all its features, I am already very satisfied. I see that suspicious login attempts are blocked. I am very satisfied with this additional protection against hackers.

CS Ferdinand Books
Alankomaat
Noin kuukausi sovelluksen käyttöä
14. elokuu 2023

Blocky is an app that is very easy to use, I love it and it made my website way safer for customers.

Legend
Kanada
3 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
26. syyskuu 2023

ABSOLUTELY AWESOME! SERVICE IS AMAZING, ALWAYS HELFPUL, AND THIS APP HAS HELPED MY SHOPIFY STORE SO MUCH!

Everybody Fitness Gear
Noin kuukausi sovelluksen käyttöä
1. marraskuu 2023

Great. The vpn is blocked as well as the whitelist to see who visited, so individual management is good. Recommend.

강남카트
2 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
24. elokuu 2023

Solve all my issues immediately. Glad I used this app. We no longer receive spam email sign-ups and our Shopify Chat Box is much cleaner now.

Topo Athletic Canada
Kanada
15 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
20. heinäkuu 2023

This is amazing! The app has a ton of fantastic features. If you're in search of an app to protect your store, you've come to the right place.

YOURSTYLESITE
18 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
27. elokuu 2023

"Blocky Fraud Country Blocker is an absolute game-changer for our e-commerce store. It has provided us with robust protection against fraudulent orders from high-risk countries. The setup was a breeze, and the app runs seamlessly in the background, giving us peace of mind. Highly recommended for anyone looking to safeguard their online business. Thank you, Blocky!" ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Mr. Brogues™
6 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
31. lokakuu 2023

Goog service and excellent customer support!

piercing-zone.com
4 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
10. lokakuu 2023

This app was easy to install. So far works as expected. We are pleased with the result.

Rugged Rosaries®