Helhetsomdöme
  • 0 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 0 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 5 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
15 mars 2024

Excellent customer service! They are great at explaining questions in a simple way so even those of us who aren't technically savvy can understand and make the best choices for our sites.

Kitcheneez Mixes & More!
10 månader användning av appen
9 mars 2024

Blocky is very easy and useful. A must have app for every webshop. Support is excellent! I highly recommend it!

Quetzal Artisan
Nederländerna
Ungefär 2 månader användning av appen
6 januari 2024

This is a fantastic app, but the customer service is even better. We've made a couple of minor suggestions and they have been very responsive. We will go out of our way to use some of their other products.

Lasting Portrait
4 månader användning av appen
19 februari 2024

The app is excellent. It is easy to use and easy to understand. Certainly stops unwanted customers from returning to our store. 10/10!!

Mask Co
Australien
3 månader användning av appen
1 mars 2024

Works great and easy to use, great learning experience

Tobii Dynavox CA
28 dagar användning av appen
10 april 2024

Quick and easy setup. Seems to be doing exactly what it's supposed to do. Very good overall experience so far.

BunkySofa
Tyskland
Ungefär 18 timmar användning av appen
21 mars 2024

Solved my bot-subscriber problem, also very good customer service, thank you!

Réka rajza
Ungern
3 dagar användning av appen
11 januari 2024

GREAT APP THANK YOU VERY MUCH GUYS, AND VERY GOOD SUPPORT SO QUICK!

WaowProduct™ | Furniture 4 USA
Ungefär 2 månader användning av appen
17 mars 2024

So far it's working great! Very easy to use and works instantly.

My only find is that right clicking is still enabled on the VPN/Proxy Blocking Landing Page.

I'm sure the devs could fix this pretty quick. :)

Other then that, I love Blocky & I'll continue to use it to provide security for my users data.

Granite Gadgets
44 minuter användning av appen
11 december 2023

Great app to block problem customers and/or problem areas. Over the years we have had some unsavory characters visit our website either trying to inject malicious scripts or trying to commit fraudulent activity. Lately, in Shopify, we've had a few customers that just like placing orders and then either cancel or not following through with payment. This can cost a small fortune in merchant fees as well as time and aggravation. With the Blocky app, we were able to not just cancel orders but prevent them from happening in the first place. Highly recommended!!!

PagersDirect