Helhetsomdöme
  • 0 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 0 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 5 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
1 mars 2024

Works great and easy to use, great learning experience

Tobii Dynavox CA
29 juli 2023

Works as described. Easy to install. Easy to understand instructions. Packed with features. Wish all apps were this good.

Gelousy
4 månader användning av appen
19 augusti 2023

Blocky is a great app for managing who gets access to your website and blocking unwanted traffic. It effectively blocks whole countries, VPN's and specific IP addresses of your choosing when visiting the 'Visitors Analytics' log within the app. You can also whitelist IP addresses.

I was getting a lot of unwanted traffic and communications from Nigeria and Blocky has helped tremendously in restricting access to my site from scammers based in the country. There is a 'Right Click' blocking feature and a 'Geolocation Redirector' also.

I thoroughly recommend it.

DT

Desirable Tees
Storbritannien
13 dagar användning av appen
10 oktober 2023

This app was easy to install. So far works as expected. We are pleased with the result.

Rugged Rosaries®
5 dagar användning av appen
22 april 2023

Excellent app for blocking out and filtering access to our website, easy to use and friendly support. Does the job. Peace of mind.

Le Petit Moulu
Frankrike
5 månader användning av appen
Redigerat 26 maj 2023

Blocky: Fraud Country Blocker does it's job well. My store is a couple of months old and since I started creating it I have had issues with hackers trying to take down my Shopify store. My husband works in IT and recommend this app. Blocky: Fraud Country Blocker is really doing it's job. My husband also had his own website and did deal with bad customers from foreign countries known for these practices. They would purchase high priced items and then requesting chargebacks. They created many unnecessary headaches for him.

Fragrances Beyond
11 dagar användning av appen
14 augusti 2023

Blocky is an app that is very easy to use, I love it and it made my website way safer for customers.

Legend
Kanada
3 månader användning av appen
11 maj 2023

I like this app! It's helped me and everything works great. I would definitely recommend it to others!

Greenflash Wijn
Nederländerna
6 månader användning av appen
26 juli 2023

Although I have only recently started using this app and have not yet applied all its features, I am already very satisfied. I see that suspicious login attempts are blocked. I am very satisfied with this additional protection against hackers.

CS Ferdinand Books
Nederländerna
Ungefär en månad användning av appen
1 maj 2023

Just what I needed and love that you can customize the view of the blocked page. Seems to be working well so far and doesn’t slow down the site. Would recommend.

Wintuck Home