Helhetsomdöme
  • 0 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 0 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 5 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
15 mars 2024

Excellent customer service! They are great at explaining questions in a simple way so even those of us who aren't technically savvy can understand and make the best choices for our sites.

Kitcheneez Mixes & More!
10 månader användning av appen
9 maj 2024

I am a fan. Started using this after receiving too many fraudulent orders. Easy to install, easy to set up, seems to be working well. I was amazed by how many views/orders from outside the country that it was able to block.

Roxx Fine Jewelry
30 dagar användning av appen
30 april 2024

Excellent app and customer service. It does exactly what it's supposed to do. Thank you!

Wilderness Glass
4 månader användning av appen
5 april 2024

Blocky is one of the best experiences I've encountered in my life. This app is a life saver for me. I've been experiencing online stalking for the past 9 years. No matter where I go online, my stalker has been wreaking havoc. I recently noticed suspicious activities from my Shopify store that I've yet to launch, because I want to ensure that my store is protected from hackers, online predators, scammers, spammers, etc. More importantly, I don't want any of my potential customers to be harmed in any kind of way. I'm blessed to have this app! I want to praise the developers of this app for creating it and making it available to people who operate in the ecommerce industry. Kudos Blocky!

Trendy Fashions R-US LLC
11 dagar användning av appen
15 maj 2024

Blocky is a wonderful app, I would recommend using Blocky. It really helps me to keep the scamming countries off my website. Thank you Blocky.

Amel
Sydafrika
4 dagar användning av appen
9 mars 2024

Blocky is very easy and useful. A must have app for every webshop. Support is excellent! I highly recommend it!

Quetzal Artisan
Nederländerna
Ungefär 2 månader användning av appen
10 april 2024

Quick and easy setup. Seems to be doing exactly what it's supposed to do. Very good overall experience so far.

BunkySofa
Tyskland
Ungefär 18 timmar användning av appen
19 februari 2024

The app is excellent. It is easy to use and easy to understand. Certainly stops unwanted customers from returning to our store. 10/10!!

Mask Co
Australien
3 månader användning av appen
21 mars 2024

Solved my bot-subscriber problem, also very good customer service, thank you!

Réka rajza
Ungern
3 dagar användning av appen
1 mars 2024

Works great and easy to use, great learning experience

Tobii Dynavox CA