Reviews (155)

4.7

Merchants appreciate this app for its ability to effectively block unwanted traffic from specific countries, IP addresses, and VPNs. They find it user-friendly and easy to install, with clear instructions. Features such as country, IP, and VPN blocking, along with valuable analytics, are highly praised. Merchants commend its role in reducing fraudulent activities and spam, and its responsive customer service. The whitelist feature and no impact on site speed are added bonuses. It's recommended for its affordability and effectiveness.

May 9, 2024

I am a fan. Started using this after receiving too many fraudulent orders. Easy to install, easy to set up, seems to be working well. I was amazed by how many views/orders from outside the country that it was able to block.

Roxx Fine Jewelry
30 days using the app
April 30, 2024

Excellent app and customer service. It does exactly what it's supposed to do. Thank you!

Wilderness Glass
4 months using the app
June 10, 2024

Unfortunately, their Bot blocker feature is not working properly.

AgozTech
About 2 years using the app
Effective Apps replied June 11, 2024

Hi there,

Thank you very much for your review of our Blocky app. We truly appreciate all feedback, whether positive or negative. However, I was disappointed to see that you chose to leave us a review without giving us the opportunity to properly investigate this issue for you.

I wish you the best of luck with your store and hope you have a wonderful rest of your day. :)

-Shahar

June 19, 2024

Excellent application to block Bots, VPN and Proxy connections usually used to make fraudulent transactions, it can also block unwanted IPs or countries, avoiding unwanted traffic to your store. In my personal experience I had a user using my store to test their stolen credit cards and this application stopped him immediately, excellent recommended.

Rochan Shop
8 days using the app
March 17, 2024

So far it's working great! Very easy to use and works instantly.

My only find is that right clicking is still enabled on the VPN/Proxy Blocking Landing Page.

I'm sure the devs could fix this pretty quick. :)

Other then that, I love Blocky & I'll continue to use it to provide security for my users data.

Granite Gadgets
2 months using the app
April 5, 2024

Blocky is one of the best experiences I've encountered in my life. This app is a life saver for me. I've been experiencing online stalking for the past 9 years. No matter where I go online, my stalker has been wreaking havoc. I recently noticed suspicious activities from my Shopify store that I've yet to launch, because I want to ensure that my store is protected from hackers, online predators, scammers, spammers, etc. More importantly, I don't want any of my potential customers to be harmed in any kind of way. I'm blessed to have this app! I want to praise the developers of this app for creating it and making it available to people who operate in the ecommerce industry. Kudos Blocky!

Trendy Fashions R-US LLC
11 days using the app
March 15, 2024

Excellent customer service! They are great at explaining questions in a simple way so even those of us who aren't technically savvy can understand and make the best choices for our sites.

Kitcheneez Mixes & More!
10 months using the app
July 4, 2024

Do Not USE this app.... incredibly below awful not even average app. So may better apps for cheaper on shopify. The support was so useless and rude then left my store open to multiple attacks, do to the underperformance of the "bot" as well as the design in software. Do yourself a favor and don't use this beyond useless app, with incredibly rude and awful support.

smartshoptic.com
1 day using the app
May 15, 2024

Blocky is a wonderful app, I would recommend using Blocky. It really helps me to keep the scamming countries off my website. Thank you Blocky.

Amel
South Africa
4 days using the app
April 10, 2024

Quick and easy setup. Seems to be doing exactly what it's supposed to do. Very good overall experience so far.

BunkySofa