Blog Articles in Collections

Blog Articles in Collections | Reviews

by Growthfamily15

Highlight your best blog articles inside your shop collections

Tushie

This is a great app especially if you have a store that could benefit from some content/education around your products and you have a large catalogue. Very easy to use, great price and the customer service is spot on. I needed some customisation and it was achieved very quickly. Highly recommend!

Kidolio | Des idées pour une vie avec moins d'écrans

Excellente application qui répond à un besoin très précis : me permettre de mettre en avant des conseils d'achat dans mes pages collections. Il n'y a pas les stats de clics sur les bannières que l'on met en avant mais le trafic sur mon blog augmente et le taux de conversion également. L'équipe technique a été là pour résoudre les problèmes de compatibilité avec mon thème, merci encore à Louis.

RACEWKND

We are using a complicated, third-party Shopify theme that displays blog articles in a stacked format, one on top of the other. The theme displays product collections in a *grid* format — and we like that design a lot better! Of course, you can't include blog posts in a collection. Or can you? This app does the trick! The app did not immediately work with our theme because the theme is so custom (at first, the articles did not appear). But we emailed the app developers, and they resolved the issue for us almost immediately. Five stars for excellent customer service, and for providing the design resolution that we needed to showcase our articles in a collection format.

May 26, 2021

Thank you for your amazing review! Feel free to contact us if you need more customization. Have a great day.

BorderTribe

A very good basic app that serves the purpose. The team was very prompt and efficient with the support too. Keep it up guys.

My Life

I really like this app & it's very useful. They are really helpful people. If you have a blog this is a must. I wish them all the best for their success!

MERIK SAFE

I used this app to add blog articles to various collections in our store. I had some very minor issues when I started, but when I contacted Thibault for clarification and assistance he provided prompt, thorough service and worked with me until I was completely satisfied. I recommend this app... it works well and allows us to provide a greater level of service to our customers. Many thanks Thibault!

Myparquet.com

Really useful app. Visitors from our Blog have a better conversion rate. Do, allowing them to visualize our top articles directly from collections is a nice way to easily guide them. And it is not intrusive. Moreover, this helps us to decide which are the next useful articles we need to write to help visitors to convert.