Blog Articles in Collections

Blog Articles in Collections

by Growthfamily15

Highlight your best blog articles inside your shop collections

BorderTribe

A very good basic app that serves the purpose. The team was very prompt and efficient with the support too. Keep it up guys.

My Life

I really like this app & it's very useful. They are really helpful people. If you have a blog this is a must. I wish them all the best for their success!

MERIK SAFE

I used this app to add blog articles to various collections in our store. I had some very minor issues when I started, but when I contacted Thibault for clarification and assistance he provided prompt, thorough service and worked with me until I was completely satisfied. I recommend this app... it works well and allows us to provide a greater level of service to our customers. Many thanks Thibault!

Myparquet.com

Really useful app. Visitors from our Blog have a better conversion rate. Do, allowing them to visualize our top articles directly from collections is a nice way to easily guide them. And it is not intrusive. Moreover, this helps us to decide which are the next useful articles we need to write to help visitors to convert.