Comments Emailed to You
Get each comment emailed to you immediately. Approve, reply or mark as spam without leaving your inbox
Reply by email
Simply reply to the email to post a reply on your blog and notify the commenter
Enhanced Spam Filter
Trained on nearly 5,000 spam comments, our proprietary spam filter blocks more than 90% of spam and is more effective than ReCaptcha.
About Sunny ‑ Manage Blog Comments
The fastest, easiest way to manage comments
Do you find it a pain to manage Shopify blog comments through the admin interface?
Sunny makes it incredibly easy to manage and reply to blog comments, while blocking spam at the same time.
- Get every comment emailed to your inbox
- Approve or mark as spam from the email
- Reply to the email to create a reply on your blog
- The commenter is emailed a copy of your response
- Enhanced spam filter that automatically catches 90%+ of spam comments. This is far more effective than standard Recaptcha.
Every email includes:
- The text of the comment
- The commenter's name and email address
- Links to approve the comment, mark as spam, or reply
- Choose up to 3 team members to receive comments by email
- Choose to receive comments as soon as they are posted, or in a daily batch
- Monthly "missed comments" emails to ensure you see every comment
- If your store has multiple Shopify Blogs, choose which to use (no limit)
- See usage statistics including the number of comments approved and the number marked as spam.
Pricing 30-day free trial
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Most recent reviews
Finally Shopify has an app that sends my blogs comments to my email automatically. I can respond to comments right away vs only checking every week or so. You can just approve/delete right from the email link. The formatting of responses is slightly different than if you go to your own blog and write them yourself but the convenience of responding to comments by email is totally worth it. Highly recommend if you (like me) are too lazy to check comments every day.
Thanks HomeCare101! We've spotted the formatting issue you mentioned and a fix will go out in next week's release.