Comments Emailed to You
See blog comments in your inbox, so you can manage them faster.
Manage Comments in One Click
Approve a comment, or mark it as spam, right from the email.
Respond by email
Easily respond to any comment.
About Sunny ‑ Manage Blog Comments
Sunny - Manage blog comments faster
Do you find it a pain to manage Shopify blog comments through the admin interface?
Do you want to receive notifcations of new comments via email?
Sunny was designed to make it incredibly easy to manage comments submitted to any Shopify-hosted blog. (Your blog must manage comments)
- Get every comment emailed to your inbox
- Approve or mark as spam from the email
- Reply to the email to post a comment directly above the original
- The commenter is emailed a copy of your response
Every email includes:
- The text of the comment
- The commenter's name and email address
- Links to approve the comment, mark as spam, or respond
- Choose up to 3 team members to receive comments by email
- Choose to receive comments as soon as they are posted, or in a daily batch
- If your store has multiple Shopify Blogs, choose which to use (no limit)
- See usage statistics including the number of comments approved and the number marked as spam.
- Enhanced spam blocking coming April 2021
Pricing 30-day free trial
Unlimited comment emails
3 subscribed team members
Immediate or batched sending
Unlimited blogs per store
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Most recent reviews
Finally Shopify has an app that sends my blogs comments to my email automatically. I can respond to comments right away vs only checking every week or so. You can just approve/delete right from the email link. The formatting of responses is slightly different than if you go to your own blog and write them yourself but the convenience of responding to comments by email is totally worth it. Highly recommend if you (like me) are too lazy to check comments every day.
Thanks HomeCare101! We've spotted the formatting issue you mentioned and a fix will go out in next week's release.