4.9
Edited November 9, 2021

10/10 customer support, while installing app. App looks & works perfectly, we really add to the site. 1st class service & support

A Hand Tailored Suit
8 months using the app
Hue Apps replied March 23, 2021

Thank you so much for your good words. We're glad that you like our app and customer support!

February 10, 2022

Works great as described on the app page. Super handy when you have a lot of articles and content on the blog. The customer experience is improved because he can select several tags at the same time. Super fast and friendly customer service for modifications. I recommend

JF Gaudreau
7 months using the app
Hue Apps replied February 11, 2022

Thank you for your review, this is exactly why we build this app! Glad that you found it helpful :)

October 4, 2022

Didn't work at first on my Custom blog, but Choong responded quickly and it working on my custom blog quickly.

Schmidt Christmas Market
6 months using the app
Hue Apps replied October 4, 2022

Thank you very much for your review and kind words :)

March 8, 2021

This app is amazing and the support is incredible, I had issues with the installation and within hours they fixed it and even made it match my theme design. I love the new blog, now I can filter them by category. Thank you for everything! Highly recommend this app!

ARCHDEKOR
6 months using the app
Hue Apps replied March 8, 2021

Thank you so much for your review! We're happy Arch Dekor found our app and support helpful :)

January 9, 2022

I needed this feature and this app was exactly I needed. At the beginning, the filter was not showing on the new theme that I was working on, but Choong was so quick to respond to my query and helped me and even went extra mile I changing some styling issue. Amazing! Really happy with it!

Tastecrib
Netherlands
5 months using the app
Hue Apps replied January 9, 2022

Thanks for your review! Glad that you like our app and support :)

January 21, 2022

Absolutely thrilled with this app. The lite plan is perfect for what we needed, just 1 blog that we use as a page for cocktail recipes. I wanted people to be able to sort by ingredients, spirit, category, difficulty level, etc, and this nailed it. I had an issue with needing to sort filters alphabetically and reached out to support. They got back right away letting me know this was something they would work on for the next update, but in the meantime, they made manual updates to my store's code to automatically sort, so the only problem I've had is completely solved. 100% happy with this.

All The Bitter
Hue Apps replied January 22, 2022

Really appreciate your kind words here as well as your recommendations. Thank you very much! We hope to be able to share with you and all our customers soon with our upcoming updates :)

October 28, 2021

They were very friendly and responded to my queries quickly. The filter is working fine. By using filters, my customers can easily check categories. Thank a lot!!!!

LILIEF
Singapore
Hue Apps replied October 28, 2021

Appreciate your kind words and thanks for your review :)

October 24, 2022

An app is only as good as its developer and these guys are not only responsive but also pro-active. They fixed an integration issue with our theme and in the process, also refined the heading of our blog theme. So impressed.

Twenty-39
Hue Apps replied October 24, 2022

Thank you for your kind words and review. We are flattered and glad to be part of your Shopify journey :)

July 20, 2022

Great support, quick responses. Although they weren't able to add the feature I wanted, Choong was quick to reply and do everything he could to make the filter work for my site. Gave great suggestions and solutions. Happy with the app!

Pineapple Queen
3 months using the app
Hue Apps replied July 20, 2022

Thank you for your kind words. Glad that our app and myself are able to help and be part of your Shopify journey!

January 9, 2022

Blog filters work perfectly, and the Lite plan is also affordable, good for small businesses. A special mention to the Support Team who have been very responsive and understanding.

Light Journey Singapore
Singapore
3 months using the app
Hue Apps replied January 10, 2022

Thanks for your kind words! Glad that you find our app and service helpful :)