Reviews (87)

4.9
January 22, 2023

Really useful & simple tool to add to your blogs. I use this for recipes on our website and customers can filter by ingredients. It's really easy to use and when I had an issue with the design, the team sorted it immediately. Good service and is reasonably priced.

Wonky
New Zealand
Hue Apps replied January 23, 2023

Thank you very much for your review and kind words :) Appreciate it

January 2, 2023

This app is incredible and the service is truly phenomenal! I would wholeheartedly recommend it to anyone trying to make it easier for their readers to navigate their blogs!

Kitaleigh LLC
Hue Apps replied January 2, 2023

Thank you very much for your kind words and review :)

April 11, 2022

A must have for any shopify blog. Works perfectly and the team is eager to help! We are using it for a recipe blog and it filter the recipes as expected

WhatIF Foods
Singapore
Hue Apps replied April 12, 2022

Thanks for your kind words! We are glad to be able to help.

October 7, 2022

While the integration appears rather plain, the support provided is very prompt and earnest. Thanks very much for the help Choong!

PeachiePare
Singapore
8 months using the app
Hue Apps replied October 7, 2022

Thank you for your review and kind words :)

Edited November 9, 2021

10/10 customer support, while installing app. App looks & works perfectly, we really add to the site. 1st class service & support

A Hand Tailored Suit
8 months using the app
Hue Apps replied March 23, 2021

Thank you so much for your good words. We're glad that you like our app and customer support!

February 10, 2022

Works great as described on the app page. Super handy when you have a lot of articles and content on the blog. The customer experience is improved because he can select several tags at the same time. Super fast and friendly customer service for modifications. I recommend

JF Gaudreau
7 months using the app
Hue Apps replied February 11, 2022

Thank you for your review, this is exactly why we build this app! Glad that you found it helpful :)

May 31, 2023

This blog filter app is very helpful! Since Shopify doesn’t support any useful way to navigate blogs, I was looking for a solution that would help my customers find the information they needed. I looked at a lot of possible apps, but this was the only app that did what I wanted!

Using this app, I was able to organize my blog articles into “buckets” of the same content topics and then create filters for my users to find the specific information they want in that topic “bucket”. For example, I use topic buckets such as Guides & How-To’s, Holidays, Birthstones… and more. Within each topic, I’ve set up my blog filter dropdowns to narrow the content. E.g, under Birthstones, they can specifically choose “May’s Birthstone”. Even better, with this app’s filters, the user can choose multiple topic dropdowns to filter all the content down to what they are looking for.

This is a huge help once you have a lot of articles, as Shopify gives no help at all with blog navigation.

The other thing I like is that the filter is based on the standard blog tags - so I didn’t have to do anything special for this app to work. No hidden tags or other app-specific workarounds. That was important to me, as I don’t have time to re-do everything for an app-specific solution.

I also want to give a big THANKS to the app developer(s)!
They helped me customize their filter to match my site’s branding. I also found a couple of issues/UI requests after using the app - those were quickly fixed. I appreciate that they listened to my ideas on what would improve the app’s user experience and made those changes.

Note I am using the filter part of the app, not the search functionality. Unfortunately, Shopify’s search API only allows the developers to search the blog titles, not the text of the blog. This means that searches don’t work well, since blog titles don’t have the words the user would search for. I’m disappointed that Shopify’s API works this way. Until that is fixed I am not going to use the search functionality of this app.

Thanks for the great app!
cynthia

Earth Song Jewelry
Hue Apps replied May 31, 2023

Thank you very much for your review and sharing your experience! We really appreciate it, and we are glad that we can help :)

October 4, 2022

Didn't work at first on my Custom blog, but Choong responded quickly and it working on my custom blog quickly.

Schmidt Christmas Market
Hue Apps replied October 4, 2022

Thank you very much for your review and kind words :)

March 8, 2021

This app is amazing and the support is incredible, I had issues with the installation and within hours they fixed it and even made it match my theme design. I love the new blog, now I can filter them by category. Thank you for everything! Highly recommend this app!

ARCHDEKOR
Hue Apps replied March 8, 2021

Thank you so much for your review! We're happy Arch Dekor found our app and support helpful :)

January 9, 2022

I needed this feature and this app was exactly I needed. At the beginning, the filter was not showing on the new theme that I was working on, but Choong was so quick to respond to my query and helped me and even went extra mile I changing some styling issue. Amazing! Really happy with it!

Tastecrib
Netherlands
5 months using the app
Hue Apps replied January 9, 2022

Thanks for your review! Glad that you like our app and support :)