Reviews (87)

4.9
January 31, 2023

Installed the the filter for our recipe blog. Very useful app and super quick and reliable support. Definite recommendation

Good Crop
Germany
28 days using the app
Hue Apps replied January 31, 2023

Thank you very much for your review and kind words :)

April 8, 2021

I really need a blog filter for my blog, it can help my client find the article easily with the categories and tags. This app solved my needs perfectly! I have met some small problem during trial, and the team helped me very fast and helped me set the style!! really nice!!

cossykids.com
20 days using the app
Hue Apps replied April 8, 2021

Thanks for your kind words! Glad that you like our app and customer support :)

February 26, 2021

Very good app, I sent an email and were super quick to respond. Excellent work that was done to help me. Thank you!

Go Natural-New
Portugal
About 1 year using the app
Hue Apps replied February 26, 2021

You're most welcome. We are happy that our app can help make Go Natural-New's blog discovery experience even better!

July 8, 2022

The filter works great for our blog that has tons of articles on varying topics. Our customers can now easily search by topic to find articles that answers their questions. We did have an issue with the filter completely disappearing off without reason, but customer service was quick to respond and fix the problem. As an added plus, they updated the format of the filter to better fit our theme.

Buce Plant
16 days using the app
Hue Apps replied July 9, 2022

Thank you for the kind words. Glad that our app and support is able to help!

December 22, 2021

I struggled to find an app that filtered effectively until finally I found Articles Filter PRO! It not only works really well but is also SO simple to setup and affordable for a small business owner. I personally use it for my RECIPE blog posts. It allows customers to filter based on what type of meal/recipe they are looking for!. I sent a support request and they got back to me very quickly and made the modifications instantly! Very grateful I found this app, it's easy use and affordability!

Jessbarber
16 days using the app
Hue Apps replied December 23, 2021

Thanks for your kind words, glad that we can help!

May 8, 2023

Worked perfectly upon installation. Ran into a bug that Choong jumped on right away and fixed within 3 hours. Highly recommend! Simple, intuitive, easy to use, good price point, looks and functions nicely, the list goes on! Thank you!

Custom Armor Group
15 days using the app
Hue Apps replied May 8, 2023

Thank you very much for your review and kind words! We are always glad to help :)

May 12, 2022

Choong from the support team is extremely helpful & quick to respond. We needed our tags in alphabetical sort order and they actioned it straight away and even took the initiative to add some more tags in (that we missed). Once the app has the capability to type in tags and sort options, it'll be top notch. Thank you!

graceloveslace-US
6 months using the app
Hue Apps replied May 13, 2022

Thanks for your kind words. Always glad to be of service.

Update: Sorting option and capibility to type in tags are ready now :)

April 2, 2022

When I went to the Dawn Theme (Shopify 2.0), they eliminated the "tags" at the top of each post, which is a challenge for our customers as we have a lot of blogs. Blog Posts Articles Filter Pro solved this problem by allowing easy navigation for our blogs. We had to get support when we moved from our Minimal Theme to Dawn Theme as the filters were initially not in alphabetical order, but this was solved within minutes. No kidding-the support was amazing. They even proactively recommended a style change. Absolutely great-highly recommended.

Just Go Travel Studios
8 days using the app
Hue Apps replied April 2, 2022

Thanks for your review and sharing your experience. We are glad to be of service!

February 10, 2022

Support was very quick to help me with my question. They solved my problem within a short time. I am satisfied.

Eden Premium
Hungary
6 months using the app
Hue Apps replied February 10, 2022

Thank you for your review and kind words. We are happy you found our app and support helpful!

February 20, 2023

Such great and reliable customer support! The team even went the extra mile to help us customize to match our branding look - thank you!

Autism Grown Up