Blog Article Filter Search PRO

Blog Posts Articles Tag Filter, Blog Search & Featured Article

From $6.90/month. 5-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Blog post tag filter search for Shopify blog. Great for recipes

GoFastCampers

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Great plug-in for those looking to narrow down information quickly via filtering drop downs. The only drawback is that the filtering itself is not dynamic, but hopefully that's a future feature. Why the 4-star rating vs. a full 5 star-- the app has had two hiccups and disappeared from its designated blog, but the team at HuesApps was able to remedy these issues within 24hrs. In comparison to most plug-in support, their team is not only quick, but they listen to our needs and can customize it to your needs. Highly recommend this cheap and easy to use app!

October 1, 2022

Thank you so much for your review and kind words :) We will share this with the team so we can continue improve upon the app.

Four Leaf Rover

Not the greatest user experience since you have to click on a link before you get a search bar but it's the best option I've found for Shopify.

August 31, 2022

Thank you very much for sharing your review.

The search experience was designed to be versatile and avoid disrupting the original theme design. That said, I understand and appreciate your remarks, and we will review this further for possible improvement.

graceloveslace-US

Choong from the support team is extremely helpful & quick to respond. We needed our tags in alphabetical sort order and they actioned it straight away and even took the initiative to add some more tags in (that we missed). Once the app has the capability to type in tags and sort options, it'll be top notch. Thank you!

May 13, 2022

Thanks for your kind words. Always glad to be of service.

Update: Sorting option and capibility to type in tags are ready now :)

Eden Premium

Location Hungary

Support was very quick to help me with my question. They solved my problem within a short time. I am satisfied.

February 10, 2022

Thank you for your review and kind words. We are happy you found our app and support helpful!

Go Natural-New

Location Portugal
Time spent using app About 1 year

Very good app, I sent an email and were super quick to respond. Excellent work that was done to help me. Thank you!

February 26, 2021

You're most welcome. We are happy that our app can help make Go Natural-New's blog discovery experience even better!

Agricola Arangara

Location Italy

Very carefull and proactive tech support, the app is a must have to upgrade shopify basic blog functionalitis. In my opinion, the app lacks some flaws of youth (button to reset all filters at the same time, some message text and formatting) but nothing that cannot be improved. for now it's a great job

December 29, 2020

Thank you very much for your review. Glad that we can help on issue with your store. We appreciate your suggestion to improve the app and will definitely work towards that!