Easy Blog Posts Discovery
Content focus design to help shoppers discover blog posts aligned to their interests; without scrolling thru pages of irrelevant posts.
Evergreen Content on Steroid
Engage better and sell more with timeless contents like recipes, tutorials, lookbook, interviews, behind-the-scene and more.
Easy setup without programming
Easily create & customize the blog post filter with tags from your blog posts. No design and programming knowledge needed.
About Blog Posts Articles Filter PRO
UPDATE SEPT 2021
Our app now also works on Online Store 2.0 themes (like Dawn and more).
Blog Posts & Articles Filter for Shopify
Blog Posts & Articles Filter App lets you easily create and customize blog posts filters for your Shopify blogs to level up your content marketing.
Q: What is Evergreen Content?
Content marketing focuses on creating content useful and valuable to your customers to improve sales and attract new customers. You can make use of evergreen content creation through Shopify blog posts and articles (like recipe, tutorial and look book) to continuously promote and bring new engagement to your store.
Q: Why Evergreen Content?
Upsell your brand & products to existing and new customers with your unique product knowledge. When you provide more value than just selling products, customers are more likely to stick around and recommend your shop.
Q: How does the App Work?
- Once installed, you can select the blog you want to add the filter to.
- Add filter(s) by picking and grouping blog posts tags for every filter.
- Choose publish if you are ready, and the post filter will appear on your blog!
- You can also save without publishing by choosing "Unpublish" so you can continue editing in future and publish only when you are ready.
Q: What are the App Benefits
- Higher blog posts engagement with a more user friendly interface design for content discovery.
- Old posts are no longer buried in time and can contribute to engagement & sales.
- More in-bound leads with better content marketing.
- Works with layout design from all themes.
- Easy setup with post tags; no programming and design skills needed.
- Create up to 10 filters for each blog.
- Desktop and mobile screen friendly design.
- Support is available via email. We will respond within 48 hours.
You can use the app on ANY KIND OF BLOG POSTS & CONTENT. Here are some common use cases:
- Recipes - Categorized by ingredients, preparation time, difficulties, cuisine style etc.
- Wardrobe Lookbook - Filter by style, dressing occasion, material, color themes, weather and seasonality etc.
- Courses & tutorials - Filter by nature of course, course length, experience required etc.
- Product Review - Categorized by ratings, experience needed, material etc
Built by Hue Apps
We are a small team of designer, software developer and product manager with 5 years+ experience in Shopify.
eCommerce gives aspiring entrepreneurs the opportunities to build a profitable online business and a better life - and our goal at Hue Apps is to build tools that can empower you to do that better and much easier.
See the app in action
Explore how the app works in an example store.View example store
Pricing 5-day free trial
* All charges are billed in USD.
** Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
The overall rating reflects the current state of the app. It accounts for all app reviews but prioritizes the most recent ones.
Most recent reviews
Really good app with excellent customer support! Would 100% recommend it. Pricing structure for the app it really nice too.
Thanks for your review and recommendation! Glad that you like our app and support!
Two Whisky Bros
Amazing app - does exactly what it says on the tin and does it well. Support was incredible, fixed an issue that I had getting it to display and then made some amendments to my setup to get it displaying exactly as I wanted quickly and without issue.
Thanks for your review! We're always happy to help :)
Great app, it does exactly as intended - turning tags on blog posts into dropdown filters. When I installed it on my site it didn't initially show on the blog page, but I sent an enquiry and the team resolved my issue straight away.
Thank you for your review! Glad to be able to help :D