Blog Studio

Blog Studio

by ShopPad Inc.

The brilliant drag-and-drop way to tell your story

iPad Planner

Very useful app for making nice blog articles, with a cool tool for Photo Publish, paragraphs, and many other features. It worsts their money. I have to use the Blog Studio for 2 weeks.

allhailart

FUCK THIS PIECE OF SHIT APP. DO NOT GET THIS. WORST PURCHASE. AND THEY WONT STOP CHARGING ME 14.95! FUCK YOU AND FUCK THIS PIECE OF SHIT APP. 0 FUCKING STARS

Studio Shambora

AWFUL. no directions how to make it actually link to the website, how to add it to my menu. Spent THREE hours creating a post and saved it over and over. NOW IT'S JUST GONE. WHERE IS ALL OF MY WORK.

paintitoff

Not happy with this app at all. There is a bug in the app and when I send a message they tell me to convert it but I have to convert it 10 times before the app actually opens

Contemporary Accent Furniture

The video makes it look easy. click and drag. nope. there is a whole section that is nonresponsive and doesn't work. so the way I gotta add blocks is only one way. very frustrating. the only reason i have it is because i need blogs on my site but i def would not recommend using this one. pickings are kind of slim so you just use whatever you find. good luck.

Kittel

Started good, but it's consistently getting less intuitive, with worse results. Very disappointing overall.

Samadhi Marketing

I downloaded this app back before the update and my agency ran awesome on it. It was easy to use, made beautiful blog posts, and streamlined the process for everyone on my team. We create around 15-20 articles per week across multiple different client accounts, so having an easy-to-use app was paramount. After the update, there is a different problem every day. As soon as we initiate an SOP for using the updated version, it becomes obsolete the next day due to unexpected errors and bugs within the software. Their 'saved section' feature is meant to be used as a template for future blog posts. After spending hours creating saved sections, we will go back to use one the next day, and it looks nothing like the template we created. The updated template becomes useless and we have to re-start the process, which is pointless really, because then that will become obsolete, too. The bugs are intermittent, so when we write into support, the bugs will somehow disappear, then reappear shortly after. The support does the best they can, but always re-route it back to the development team, who are of no help. We have wasted countless hours of time & I have wasted too much money on having to pay my contractors to re-build articles. What was once a pleasant & easy process is now an incredibly frustrating task for everyone involved. If Blog Studio were to revert back to their original builder, I would rate it 5 stars and refer it to everybody. I am currently looking for a new blog building app to bring my clients onto, which is very unprofessional to do, but at this point, am forced to do so.

North Drinkware

The app creates an easy way to design great blog posts for our brand outside of the formatting of the template in our theme. We did have some challenges getting the formatting set up within our theme but the support team was great and we'll continue to depend on this great tool.

Novashine

Broken App. Bad customer service. Please try any other blog builder on Shopify. Nothing is formatted or correct anymore, building pages do not work. Overall terrible over priced app

Long Winter Soap Co.

When I had an issue that I couldn't solve by Googling, the support team quickly found the solution for me.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 22 23