Blog Studio

Blog Studio

by ShopPad Inc.

The brilliant drag-and-drop way to tell your story

Treasure Box Gift Shop

They mean what they say. Really brilliant app. I had failed to customise my default shopify blog but Blog Studio made everything easy. My content is now ranking in the local search results in my country. Generally, it is a massive tool.

Affiliate Supplements

So far the app does what it says. I will say that there is a learning curve to it and when you implement it, there may be some changes needed to make it perfect. BUT what is most impressive, and maybe important is that their support team is super fast and knowledgeable. They changed the app css code to give me the exact spacing I wanted between sections. Not a lot of apps will change your code for you, especially within 2hrs of asking the question. I am still on free trial but expect I will move to paid version once it's up.

NAJEN NATURE

I really like the application, and as a beginner, I appreciate to be helped quickly when I have a problem. The assistance is reactive, I recommend it!

Wefurnished

This app helps me make my blogs more visually interesting. The only problem i have is sometimes the fonts dont seem to work.

Love Cup MX

buena aplicacionm muy sencilla de utilizar, es importante genersar nuestro propio conetnido de para generar autoridad entren nuestra audianecia

Island Life Soap

So far so good! Has lots of options to drag and drop into the blog setup so you are really able to make each article what you want it to be and look like!

Platter Up Co

This app has literally changed my life, it has taken my website to a whole new level, I couldn't be more obsessed

Berceuse Parfum

Really excellent support; these folks have stuck with us during the entire trial to help get a few problems worked out and have been nothing but patient the entire time. The app itself produces beautiful blog posts and allows us to make our previously somewhat odd looking blog look awesome.

Yunque Store

I have barley exploited all the addon features and the results are impressive! My need was to integrate images easier into the shopify store blog posts and the results are awesome, check this blog: https://www.recordandoyunque.store/blogs/blog-yunque-store-news/yunque-store-explorations-update-jan-2020

Freeman Vape juice

Pretty crappy and basic, it's like the 90s all over again. Don't waste your time. For example you can't add an image to every blog post, you can't really do much at all come to think of it.