Blog Studio

Blog Studio

by ShopPad Inc.

The brilliant drag-and-drop way to tell your story

Samadhi Marketing

I downloaded this app back before the update and my agency ran awesome on it. It was easy to use, made beautiful blog posts, and streamlined the process for everyone on my team. We create around 15-20 articles per week across multiple different client accounts, so having an easy-to-use app was paramount. After the update, there is a different problem every day. As soon as we initiate an SOP for using the updated version, it becomes obsolete the next day due to unexpected errors and bugs within the software. Their 'saved section' feature is meant to be used as a template for future blog posts. After spending hours creating saved sections, we will go back to use one the next day, and it looks nothing like the template we created. The updated template becomes useless and we have to re-start the process, which is pointless really, because then that will become obsolete, too. The bugs are intermittent, so when we write into support, the bugs will somehow disappear, then reappear shortly after. The support does the best they can, but always re-route it back to the development team, who are of no help. We have wasted countless hours of time & I have wasted too much money on having to pay my contractors to re-build articles. What was once a pleasant & easy process is now an incredibly frustrating task for everyone involved. If Blog Studio were to revert back to their original builder, I would rate it 5 stars and refer it to everybody. I am currently looking for a new blog building app to bring my clients onto, which is very unprofessional to do, but at this point, am forced to do so.

North Drinkware

The app creates an easy way to design great blog posts for our brand outside of the formatting of the template in our theme. We did have some challenges getting the formatting set up within our theme but the support team was great and we'll continue to depend on this great tool.

Novashine

Broken App. Bad customer service. Please try any other blog builder on Shopify. Nothing is formatted or correct anymore, building pages do not work. Overall terrible over priced app

Long Winter Soap Co.

When I had an issue that I couldn't solve by Googling, the support team quickly found the solution for me.

kawaiiwaru

i used this app for quite sometimes now, but WHAT WITH THIS UPDATE? ugly and i can't create a simple post without complications, i'll delete soon. Update: the support team was very helpful in initiating me working with this new version, it just needs time to understand the new layouts

Frenchiestore

I HATE THE LAST UPDATE!! Ever since they updated their app it is so complicated I can't do anything! I have used this app for months and now after this update will most likely cancel if its not gonna be like it was!

Vapor North

Wanted to make better looking blogs in Shopify. This did exactly that, very intuitive and easy. Strongly recommended.

TGG Games

Great service! Abby provided great customer service, and I hope that is single that I could buy her a beverage sometime!

Anuket Luxury

Simple to use. Doesn't have as much functionality as some of the more expensive blog apps, but so far that hasn't been an issue. Still has enough to create beautiful blogs. Their support has been quick and extremely helpful in giving step by step on how to customize things to keep on brand.

Akkicampus

This could have been a lot better but it has so many bugs making it useless. I would prefer writing my blog on Ms Word instead. Not recommended.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 21 22