Blog Studio

Blog Studio

by ShopPad Inc.

The brilliant drag-and-drop way to tell your story

Enessa Organic Skin Care

New to this app, but so far it's exactly what we wanted. The customer service is Amazing!!! Seriously, the response is so quick and they actually care! I'm excited to learn more about the different options and create awesome blog posts. Thank you!

Premium Artist Supply

Amazing service and absolutely an incredible product, super impressed, could not recommend any higher!

Univers Magnétique

UPDATE : After 5 days of use, VERY AWFUL APP, two entire articles can't load anymore, i just can't access to both, blocked on the app menu.
Not at all intuitive, when you modify the code, the sections can bug and delete all their content,
Lots of problems with the edit buttons going all over the place, a mess.
When you modify something, the code does not update! That is to say that it is THE CODE OF THE MODIFICATIONS MADE an hour ago and not just now!
How can we work? Very nice app, very complete, however, its TOO MUCH HEAVY, on Google Chrome it takes 4 GIGA of RAM with only two youtube videos, few texts and 2 images IN A ARTICLE. At this point, it's impossible to work : it takes 5 to 10 seconds to click and modify anything, the app is slower and slower as we add news photos or sections.

Frames Footwear

Pretty good app, much better than the vanilla Shopify blog experience but I don't think it's very intuitive and it took me a while to figure out the best way to add new content to an article

Marchtown

We contacted support as the app was not working properly on our site, and they very fast to find the solution and respond. Thanks!

French Beauty Co.

Really easy app to use to create blog and articles to promote your products. The customer service team is super helpful and responsive. A big thank you to Jordin and Anh for always coming back to me with an answer ans doing their absolute best to help with any question!

Tiny and Snail

Shopify's ability to format any sort of page is REALY bad. This makes it alot easier. There are somethings that could be improved-- for example, it would be really nice to be able to update sections and have it apply those changes to all the posts it's on-- but for the price, it's worth it. Also, the customer service is really helpful! I've had a couple of questions on how to add padding, etc. and they've jumped on our site and added code to work it out.

Ignis Umbra LLC

I debated between a lot of different blog apps, and many I eliminated right away because they effectively discouraged heavy use of the blogging functionality by putting "unlimited pages" behind a very expensive paywall. Others, were barely functional. Many were barely functional "AND" had an expensive paywall.
I chose Blog Studio because most importantly, it allowed me to create blog posts that looked similar to very popular sites like Wired.com. Success breeds clues right?
And it works! Of course I started out pretty mediocre in my ability to composite blog posts, but each post came out better than the last, by the third post, I really felt comfortable in being able to make a professional looking blog post like what "I" enjoy reading.
But I encountered a weird glitch, not sure where it came from, I couldn't see YouTube videos. I talked with support, and they actually went in and fixed my theme. My theme not from them (actually paid theme from the shopify store, Artisan). Wow!
I'm beyond impressed, not just because I got what I asked for, a great blog writing toolset to make me look more professional and hopefully expand my reading base, but because of what I didn't ask and didn't know i needed, a great team providing quick and responsive tech support going above and beyond the call of duty. Thanks Mandy, you and the rest of the blog studio team are the best!

Christian Pure

So far, so good. I can insert blocks, and create very custom blog posts that look great on any device. However, the app suffers from the restriction of inserting its code into the theme's template. So, for example, if you want a full-width layout, and the theme's blog post template only has a 50% centered layout, you'll need custom CSS to get it to look the way you want it to look. But that is not a fault on this app. This app works as intended, so far. Just be aware of the limitations. I used flowzy's custom CSS plugin to add the additional CSS. I wish there were a way to easily add related products into blog posts. Right now, it's very hacky and not automated.

Kierra B Art

Not happy with this app. It does not work very well and designing decent blog posts is a nightmare. There are SO many bugs and just adding new sections doesn't work?! Do not waste your money on this one.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 23 24