Blog Studio

Blog Studio

by ShopPad Inc.

The brilliant drag-and-drop way to tell your story

iPad Planner

Very useful app for making nice blog articles, with a cool tool for Photo Publish, paragraphs, and many other features. It worsts their money. I have to use the Blog Studio for 2 weeks.

Studio Shambora

AWFUL. no directions how to make it actually link to the website, how to add it to my menu. Spent THREE hours creating a post and saved it over and over. NOW IT'S JUST GONE. WHERE IS ALL OF MY WORK.

paintitoff

Not happy with this app at all. There is a bug in the app and when I send a message they tell me to convert it but I have to convert it 10 times before the app actually opens

Contemporary Accent Furniture

The video makes it look easy. click and drag. nope. there is a whole section that is nonresponsive and doesn't work. so the way I gotta add blocks is only one way. very frustrating. the only reason i have it is because i need blogs on my site but i def would not recommend using this one. pickings are kind of slim so you just use whatever you find. good luck.

Kittel

Started good, but it's consistently getting less intuitive, with worse results. Very disappointing overall.

Samadhi Marketing

After toying with the new Blog Studio update, I am happy to say that the steep learning curve was 100% worth it.
Admittedly, it took my team & me around 6 weeks to learn the new update, but now that we got the hang of it, it is excellent. A few tips:
1. Blog Studio works differently with different Shopify store themes. Some pre-made blocks work, some don't, but overall it's a much better alternative to the native Shopify editor.
2. If a pre-made block isn't displaying correctly, toy with the smaller, grey (+) sign within the box to make your own block. This has really helped us.
3. The updated desktop/mobile preview function doesn't work most of the time. Instead, just shrink your browser window the mobile size and you'll be able to see what it looks like on mobile.
4. The preview within the editor doesn't always reflect what a blog post will actually look like, and sometimes the live view takes a few minutes to display any changes. To avoid this, click 'Save', then click 'Preview Draft'. This will reflect any changes made immediately.
5. DO NOT edit any Blog Studio articles in the native Shopify editor, even if you're just adding tags. This will throw the whole article off. Just make sure all edits are made within Blog Studio.
6. Also, make sure that one person is in Blog Studio at a time. I noticed sometimes if more than one person is editing the same or a different article at the same time, it will confuse the app and throw all formatting off.
7. Start every blog post from scratch. Using saved templates just leads to frustration.
8. Play with the settings within a block. (The little gear icon within a block.) You can really get down to the nitty-gritty once you learn all of the capabilities.
9. Don't be afraid to upgrade the article if you have to. No major changes will happen.
10. The saved buttons feature is great to save time. That's about it off the top of my head. In summary, this app is great, especially if you put out a lot of content, but just know that it has a lot of bugs that need to be worked through. It can be very frustrating to learn how to use the app, and if you're an agency, learning how the app interacts with different themes can be challenging as well.
However, the features and capability for customization are great once you learn how to do it, and this is the only Shopify app that doesn't charge you per new page created.
So stick through the tough learning curve, talk with live chat (they're great), and you'll be happy you did.

North Drinkware

The app creates an easy way to design great blog posts for our brand outside of the formatting of the template in our theme. We did have some challenges getting the formatting set up within our theme but the support team was great and we'll continue to depend on this great tool.

Novashine

Broken App. Bad customer service. Please try any other blog builder on Shopify. Nothing is formatted or correct anymore, building pages do not work. Overall terrible over priced app

Long Winter Soap Co.

When I had an issue that I couldn't solve by Googling, the support team quickly found the solution for me.

kawaiiwaru

i used this app for quite sometimes now, but WHAT WITH THIS UPDATE? ugly and i can't create a simple post without complications, i'll delete soon. Update: the support team was very helpful in initiating me working with this new version, it just needs time to understand the new layouts

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 22 23