Blog Studio

Blog Studio

by ShopPad Inc.

The brilliant drag-and-drop way to tell your story

My Seed Needs

Awesome app for posting blog articles. Allows you to drag and drop content all in one easy to use app. Boost sales by adding in a collection of products within each article. Always a good way to build internal links.

Spiritualgangster108

Easy to use and install. Big improvement over the blog that came with my theme in terms of look and feel. I had to contact support for one quick question and they responded same day and fixed the issue for me! Great app

Addies Closet Boutique

This took a small learning curve to figure out but once I did, it has been great to use. I still have issues changing the images and them staying the size that I need them to be. I had to contact customer support with set up and they were very helpful.

Exult Com

Excellent app. Very satisfied and fortunately with much more flexibility than it's shown at first. Thank you!

Ayu Tribal

Really nice and easy to use blog tools. It has tons of template, video and image insertion, text formatting and many more. Love it

Sophees

Great Little app Very Easy to use, I have Used the app For A long time Now Install isn't an issue
The Dash is more than user-friendly Help and Support @24hrs or less, Very Pleasant, VERY EASY,
www.Sophees.com

Neuro Research Institute

Has some issues that need to be fixed.

1sttheworld

The app is unstable, first I have to use another browser to enter to my account AFTER I can't add any posts, second my post is disappear after I made it. I'm really NOT happy with this. Please fix the App. :((

Terapia Akashica

Hello, I need to know the different types of subscription to the tool and be able to hire the most complete possible to have all the tools of the blog.
Can I get a link from where I can do it?
Thank you !!
Marcelo

Double D Ranch

I've been using it for a week and have to agree, there are some real problems and omissions with this app. Support times are limited and the support teaching materials are not thorough or adequate. They don't even cover comprehensively. I have used it to format, then have to go back in through the standard Shopify Store app to tag, and make adjustments. $15/ month is a lot of money for something that doesn't do what you need it to do.