Blog Studio

Blog Studio

by ShopPad Inc.

The brilliant drag-and-drop way to tell your story

Terapia Akashica

Hello, I need to know the different types of subscription to the tool and be able to hire the most complete possible to have all the tools of the blog.
Can I get a link from where I can do it?
Thank you !!
Marcelo

Double D Ranch

I've been using it for a week and have to agree, there are some real problems and omissions with this app. Support times are limited and the support teaching materials are not thorough or adequate. They don't even cover comprehensively. I have used it to format, then have to go back in through the standard Shopify Store app to tag, and make adjustments. $15/ month is a lot of money for something that doesn't do what you need it to do.

Oil Vault

Works great. Makes your blog post look awesome!

Thethrivetribe

I had some issues with formatting on mobile. Initially, I just figured Blog Studio would not work for me but the page looked so amazing on the desktop I contacted support and they went to work and that same day the mobile version was fixed and looked amazing. Customer support is one of those hidden treasures most don't think about when they are choosing products. But he you need it, it's really important. Hey Alan P., thanks for taking good care of me!

Theonestophealthandfitnessshop

Worst app I have ever used. Incredibly hard to use. Support is poor. This is extremely hard to use almost to the point that it is un-usable. Significant amount of my valuable time has been wasted on this sub-standard app. DONT BOTHER WITH THIS APP. I have been using for a month now and I am giving up on it. Horrific. I didnt even want to give one star but I could not post a review without at least 1 star!!!!

Olgaberg

App is super easy to use and there's a good amount of layout options for you to build off. Way better than the standard Shopify blog editor. Can be a little buggy sometimes when playing around with text sizes, fonts, and images but not a major issue. Support is really great, they respond quickly and are happy to help.

Gellak

Just a perfect app. The guys at ShopPad are super helpful and with this app, you can really create some good looking blog posts, that native blogging on shopify cannot achieve.

Yourturnkeystore 243

This app allows you to format your blog posts and make your blog stand out from the rest. I think it it is a great add-on for all stores and is highly recommended.

The Chocolate Box Australia

I like it very much so far. It has some good options for allowing you to create author's credits that are not names of the people who have admin access. I think once you get used to the graphics tools they are easy to use.

Western Restaurant Supply Design

Excellent editor to make your blog on Shopify really stand out!