Blog Studio

Blog Studio

by ShopPad Inc.

The brilliant drag-and-drop way to tell your story

Floorcity

I want to give it 4 stars but based on cost and what other apps can do in comparison it's a 5 star product. Does it work perfectly? NO...can it dramatically improve the attractiveness of your posts? YES!!! If you like WordPress or Blogger but want to post on Shopify and not a secondary website...try this app. We are using it to create a fun Q & A blog. Answering common questions about flooring. Instead of buying the content somewhere in our collection or product pages we will have fun and interactive articles that link to our store in a non sales kind of way.

My Activated Charcoal

Fantastic app, highly recommend. Some initial glitches, I deleted and reloaded and it was fine.

Miss Fit Skinny Tea

I like the concept and an app like this is definitely something that Shopify really needs. However, for me I found it quite tedious to use in terms of image sizing and the way an image moves the whole way down a page as you write. I don't like that there's no draft function or autosave. I lost an entire section because I was trying to learn as I used. I was all for this when I saw it, but I'm afraid I will be removing the app.

Adaptiveclothingcanada

Very nice graphics & ease of use for a not too often blog person like me!

Barenaturals Candles

Very helpful support and keen to assist when I needed.

Camp Resist

Love this app! Love the support crew even more!

Check out our blog section. We dont have a lot of posts, yet; but the ones we do have look wonderful thanks to the tools we can utilize within Blog Studio. We can't say enough about these folks and this app!

Culture Ticket

It has some potential but it is useless at this moment. Crashes all the time, works slow etc.. Very frustrating.

Ms Hair

Love this app, so easy to use and has great design functions!

Natures Healing Crystals

Mediocre Software - Might pay 14.95 as a one time fee for the software, but $14.95 a month..... no freaking way. These people need to wake up charging these hefty monthly fees are apps that do little to nothing at all. I could do the same thing this app does in any word processing app and copy the code over, yet I am expected to pay more monthly than the entire MS Office suite cost per month, not to mention I get 8-10 fully functional apps with MS OFFICE. Don't waste your money on this software. By the numbers that $179.00 per year, $895 dollars in 5 years. Just to be able to publish a blog post with pictures. Good Lord...

Purple And Perfect

From when I started using this it took a few days to iron it a few hiccups, but with their tech support team's help I am now very happy with my blogs.