Blog Studio

Blog Studio

by ShopPad Inc.

The brilliant drag-and-drop way to tell your story

BeSpartanFit

Great app with amazing customer support and an easy way to create content and highlight products you want to sell or direct traffic to.

I looked for over a month to get the right fit for my blog posting creation and so far this is it!

ワンダーイヤーズ 公式通販ショップ

I was able to write a blog quickly by using this app. Simple and easy to use. The staff is very kind. I am very satisfied with the support.

TechnoChic

I created an extremely detailed article about making Face Shields and I couldn't have done it without this app! The graphic options are plentiful and I loved that I could easily create # links within the article so that I could create a table of contents. The page looks great on both computers and mobile devices. This app is going to get me back into blogging because I will finally be satisfied with the look of the posts! Thanks for an awesome App! My only request would be to have a multi-photo uploader, and a "zoom in" photo block (for example the image would zoom when clicked), but I'm very happy with it thus far. :)

Nesting Days Newborn Baby Carriers

Really great app! I tried a few others and Blog Studio is by the far the best I have found for really getting professional-looking blog posts on Shopify. Also, ShopPad's customer service is fantastic. They offer support through chat and the response time was within minutes. I had every question answered. highly recommended!

MTM Islamic t-shirts and apparel

Great app think everyone need to utilize it to create a network of supporters around your Shopify brand

Treasure Box Gift Shop

They mean what they say. Really brilliant app. I had failed to customise my default shopify blog but Blog Studio made everything easy. My content is now ranking in the local search results in my country. Generally, it is a massive tool.

Affiliate Supplements

So far the app does what it says. I will say that there is a learning curve to it and when you implement it, there may be some changes needed to make it perfect. BUT what is most impressive, and maybe important is that their support team is super fast and knowledgeable. They changed the app css code to give me the exact spacing I wanted between sections. Not a lot of apps will change your code for you, especially within 2hrs of asking the question. I am still on free trial but expect I will move to paid version once it's up.

NAJEN NATURE

I really like the application, and as a beginner, I appreciate to be helped quickly when I have a problem. The assistance is reactive, I recommend it!

Wefurnished

This app helps me make my blogs more visually interesting. The only problem i have is sometimes the fonts dont seem to work.

Love Cup MX

buena aplicacionm muy sencilla de utilizar, es importante genersar nuestro propio conetnido de para generar autoridad entren nuestra audianecia