Blog Studio

Blog Studio

by ShopPad Inc.

The brilliant drag-and-drop way to tell your story

Brttl

A few bugs, but one of the best "page builders" I've used.

Ecigaretteempire

basic and easy to use
the only issue with it is the page load time and image optimization
hope they can improve that one day.

Addies Closet Boutique

This took a small learning curve to figure out but once I did, it has been great to use. I still have issues changing the images and them staying the size that I need them to be. I had to contact customer support with set up and they were very helpful.

Neuro Research Institute

Has some issues that need to be fixed.

Olgaberg

App is super easy to use and there's a good amount of layout options for you to build off. Way better than the standard Shopify blog editor. Can be a little buggy sometimes when playing around with text sizes, fonts, and images but not a major issue. Support is really great, they respond quickly and are happy to help.

Retropixl

We like the app.
It is a good substitute to the regular Blog editor on Shopify, with more options and a better user experience
I had a compatibility issue between my theme and the app, and the team took care of it quickly, which is nice.
I recommend it.

My Activated Charcoal

Fantastic app, highly recommend. Some initial glitches, I deleted and reloaded and it was fine.

Barenaturals Candles

Very helpful support and keen to assist when I needed.

Purple And Perfect

From when I started using this it took a few days to iron it a few hiccups, but with their tech support team's help I am now very happy with my blogs.

Lashaffair Online

We have loved all of the features in Blog Studio that make our blog pop more. I love that they have tons of different fonts and customizable layouts. I wish they made a way to store author bylines and there was a way to preview the blog without it being live. Other than those small changes, it's been amazing and our blog has gotten a lot more traffic since then we got it!