Blog Studio

Blog Studio

by ShopPad Inc.

The brilliant drag-and-drop way to tell your story

Liberalstyle

What a massive improvement this is on the standard Shopify blog. It's easy-to-use interface makes creating your aesthetic simple and sleek!
Doesn't get a whole 5 Star (but if I could give it 4 1/2 I would!) as it could use a couple of things to polish it up, we had an initial issue with the posts not optimising for mobile sizes, but the support team were on it and fixed it up within 24 hours of access! Very Impressed!
Overall, would highly recommend and feel this app has had a positive impact on our blog posts!

Marcorosignoli

The idea is great, but it just does not work. I use the Debut theme and Blog Studio does not even install. The Shopify website crashed every time I tried to install it

Wood And Brush

I really like this app - it helps to take my blog to the next level and not look quite so amateur!

Callirrhoe Jewellery

Not great. Found it very difficult to figure out how to use it, even after reading the instructions. Lots of bugs. At one point I was unable to scroll up to adjust fonts or alignment and lost everything I had worked on. Just not easy to use at all. I would say a video demonstration would go a long way to helping the user. It's annoying that as soon as you add a text block it fills with Lorem Ipsum text. It's annoying that the editor spans beyond what you can see. Just...lots and lots of annoying things that need changing.

Cleofshop

Terrible! TONNNNNS of BUGS... seems like no one really bothered to actually test it! so many essential functions are missing.. and seems that the shopify template overrides their design just few min after you make it. Overall... TERRIBLE!

Lavajai

OMG this app is fantastic. I've been putting off writing my blogs due to the limited capability on my current template. This app is simple, easy to use and in a few clicks you can get a professional finish to your blog.

I can't recommend this enough. Makes my blogs very pleasing to the eye. I'm still exploring the capabilities of the app, but i did create just a simple blog, and even that looks fabulous. You can see it at

Somewhatobsessed

ShopPad has done it again! A wonderful app for adding a bit more oomph to the usual lacking blog posts. Thank you! It's just what I've been hoping for.

Alivia Simone

Nice! As a beginner to blogging this was easy to setup and use. Literally had it up and going in minutes.

Illu Art Co

Works beautifully, with a few minor weird glitches. When I am uploading images, I get the zoom (+ and -) and checkmark buttons, but can't see a preview of my image and can't tell what it will look like so I'm just kinda left guessing how much it'll crop. Another small (but very annoying) glitch is that type sometimes will stop registering in text boxes. I just tried backspacing in a text area (after clicking away to another block briefly) and instead of typing, it took me back to the Blog Studio dashboard. I didn't lose much but this could quickly become a big problem if you're not in the habit yet of constantly saving. It seems like this happens almost every time immediately after I've saved, too. Suddenly the text boxes are no longer editable and I have to navigate back to the dashboard and then click the "edit blog" button. I am using Mozilla Firefox, if that matters. Other than that, I'm extremely pleased and love all the different little things you can do (like the cards, products, testimonials, etc.) I've already come up with some unique ways to style my blog that make the information a lot more digestible and I'm absolutely thrilled. Highly recommended.

Sexyvibes Shop

This app is working great! I have been editing all my posts and they look better. Easy to install and easier to use! Well done, guys!