Blog Studio

Blog Studio

by ShopPad Inc.

The brilliant drag-and-drop way to tell your story

Nesting Days Newborn Baby Carriers

Really great app! I tried a few others and Blog Studio is by the far the best I have found for really getting professional-looking blog posts on Shopify. Also, ShopPad's customer service is fantastic. They offer support through chat and the response time was within minutes. I had every question answered. highly recommended!

MTM Islamic t-shirts and apparel

Great app think everyone need to utilize it to create a network of supporters around your Shopify brand

Treasure Box Gift Shop

They mean what they say. Really brilliant app. I had failed to customise my default shopify blog but Blog Studio made everything easy. My content is now ranking in the local search results in my country. Generally, it is a massive tool.

Affiliate Supplements

So far the app does what it says. I will say that there is a learning curve to it and when you implement it, there may be some changes needed to make it perfect. BUT what is most impressive, and maybe important is that their support team is super fast and knowledgeable. They changed the app css code to give me the exact spacing I wanted between sections. Not a lot of apps will change your code for you, especially within 2hrs of asking the question. I am still on free trial but expect I will move to paid version once it's up.

NAJEN NATURE

I really like the application, and as a beginner, I appreciate to be helped quickly when I have a problem. The assistance is reactive, I recommend it!

Wefurnished

This app helps me make my blogs more visually interesting. The only problem i have is sometimes the fonts dont seem to work.

Love Cup MX

buena aplicacionm muy sencilla de utilizar, es importante genersar nuestro propio conetnido de para generar autoridad entren nuestra audianecia

Island Life Soap

So far so good! Has lots of options to drag and drop into the blog setup so you are really able to make each article what you want it to be and look like!

Platter Up Co

This app has literally changed my life, it has taken my website to a whole new level, I couldn't be more obsessed

Berceuse Parfum

Really excellent support; these folks have stuck with us during the entire trial to help get a few problems worked out and have been nothing but patient the entire time. The app itself produces beautiful blog posts and allows us to make our previously somewhat odd looking blog look awesome.