Blog Studio

Blog Studio

by ShopPad Inc.

The brilliant drag-and-drop way to tell your story

Supplimed

Very functional and easy to use with a drag and drop system. Totally worth it to make our blogs look the way we want.

Bailey Ray and Co.

amazing. I love this app. it is easy to use and I can apply my theme to each post I made. definitely give It a shot!!

Roger Benoit Artistry

Great app. Easy to use and navigate. Lots of add on options in editor. A couple more templates would and maybe an option to add you own videos, but other than that, highly recommended.

Akar Skin

I used this app to give my brand's blog a much needed facelift. Simple drag-and-drop rich text editor and great customization features. Excellent troubleshoot team to boot!

dindinaturals.com.au

cant resize images in blog posts. Fonts and spacing in preview mode is not what you get when blogs are published.
Not worth it.

screwedbyhockeycanada.com

I used this app to help convey a message to my audience in a fun and interesting manner by incorporating images and video to break up the text and the keep the audience engaged. It is user friendly and easy to learn. It is diverse and provides a lot of tools to not only convey your message but all connect with your audience. I think is can also be used as an effective sales tool.

McGuire Diamonds

cool and useful when you get used to it. makes me spend more time doing it properly which is a good result

Rainbowvapes

Given this a try and glad I have, the support has been there without even asking and the templates help to make something worth looking at.

With using a template you feel as thou you need to fill out every section, so you keep typing, making a larger blog for folks to read.

There looks to be a lot of different things that can be done, adding products etc, so will be having a play with this app.

VISIONARY PET

Quick and easy to use. Turns our blogs into stand out articles. Our brand is about story telling. Blog Studio enhances our stories. Thanks guys!

Paul Raybould
Founder & CEO
Visionary Pet Foods

beauteresponsable

Just started using the app and as far as i can tell the app is pretty easy and simple to use & support team is quick and very helpfull :)
There is still some functions that are missing to be even more practicle like there's no "text wrap" formatting setting but still getting to know the app