Blog Studio

Blog Studio

by ShopPad Inc.

The brilliant drag-and-drop way to tell your story

Winternational.co.uk

Great for designing our blogs + making them look stylish + interesting. Helpful prompt support! Thank you so much to the team.

Bride On A Budget

Really user friendly, quick to learn, and it has improved the visual look of all my blog posts dramatically!

Fashionista Style 101

It's a convenient app and easy to use. However, I am having issues with accessing the image editor to adjust the image I want to use for my post. Other than that, it's a very useful app.

Lumention

nice app really like how easy it is to make a blog easy drag and drop system nice template ...... really nice app

Three 6 Tea

This app made my blog posts look great! It is easy to use and very affordable. This is the second app that I have used by ShopPad and their customer service is always excellent. They went out of their way to find a fix for a request I had quickly and efficiently. Thank you Alan for such great support!

MONSTERBASS

Had some issues with the way the posts were showing up on my site. Alan with Blog Studio figured out it was something in our theme coding and quickly walked me through a fix. Very helpful customer service. Thanks!

GOLDEN AMBER

Great app for blog posting. It is user-friendly, easy to make a first draft and edit. Pretty straightforward.

Make Memento

We have been using this app for a while now and it's brilliant! A really easy way to produce professional looking blogs without the need for coding knowledge! The templates are beautiful and there are lots of options to showcase products within a blog. Most importantly, the app support is amazing! Both Anh and Mandy have helped us very quickly with queries, providing excellent help and advice! Thanks so much to the team, we love this app!

- makememento.com

Matr Boomie

Customer service rocks! Super helpful and quick. I needed to have a few things adjusted in my blog format and they created quick ways for me to do it in the future!

Bettie Confetti

The desktop version looked really great. Easy to use and looked fab. But when it published to mobile it was all over the place. Had to get rid of the app because more of my users are from mobile than anywhere else and it just looked second rate.