Blog Studio

Blog Studio

by ShopPad Inc.

The brilliant drag-and-drop way to tell your story

Snap.Travel.Pop

I was looking to take posts from my external Community site and get them into my main site so that it would improve SEO. I tried doing this within my existing store template, but the format looked awful without doing extensive coding myself. So, I turned to Blog Studio. However, the promise of Blog Studio providing better formatting/UX than the default one from my template turned out to be only marginally better.

It's still better than the default blog format that I have to work with, so I'll probably continue to use it. But, I had hoped that the Blog Studio look and feel would take precedence over whatever was there in the shop template I'm using. That doesn't seem to be the case.

Clothes-Together

I already had one blog on my site but, I was able to edit and make changes. I have just started using this app., so let's see what I think in the next week or so. I will be back with more update.

Shirley Chiche

Downloading is fast, no coding, we start working immediately.
The pages are beautiful and the overall use is simple, even when you don't speak English.
I removed the application because I was mainly looking to create a blog home page with menu, which would be visually independent of the online store with its own menu.
I put 4 stars because it's a little expensive but customer service is always there.
Shirley

Bátor Studios

From the very first blog post using Blog Studio, it instantly made it more beautiful, flowing, and eye-catching! I am not tech savvy, so it is taking me a minute to adjust, but it is all very well worth it to have a beautiful site. The customer service from Alan was out of this world, and responded immediately to my problem, and solved it for me. Couldn't recommend the app (and Alan!) enough!

HEBE MASKS SHOP

This apps really helps me a lot in doing my blogs. A highly recommended apps for everyone especially for those who have no idea how to create a blog's design.

HAVERN Watches

I used this app to start writing blog content for my website. The customer service team (Logan and Mandy) did a great job helping me getting my store set up to feature this new content to my business!

Luxoria Jewelry

I have just installed it. I was able to immediately create 2 blog posts easily. The templates and blocks are very useful and easy to use. Definitely recommend this.

Lussomo

Perfect. My theme blog page isn't look so good, this app is very good ! All the section full customized and support is very very helpful :)

Good job!

One Tree Planted

This is a great blog app that has some nice content block features, and very good customer support :)

Octhopus

They have excellent customer service. The photos on my blog looked huge and they resolved it the same day!