Blog Studio

Blog Studio

by ShopPad Inc.

The brilliant drag-and-drop way to tell your story

Mila Such

I LOVE this app. It offers so many wonderful and pretty features that were not available before. Now I feel like I can customize my blog and make it look clean and pretty! Thank you so much!

Codename Guacamole

Blown away with both the app, and ShopPad support (Kayla you rock!)

The app seems a bit quirky at first, but once you get around the logic structure, it is very easy to create magnificent looking blogs indeed. I am by no means a designer, and can get by pretty easily with it. Absolutely recommend it.

Brttl

A few bugs, but one of the best "page builders" I've used.

Ecigaretteempire

basic and easy to use
the only issue with it is the page load time and image optimization
hope they can improve that one day.

Trans Panda

awesome app easy to use, help is almost always available. I'm liking it so far.

My Seed Needs

Awesome app for posting blog articles. Allows you to drag and drop content all in one easy to use app. Boost sales by adding in a collection of products within each article. Always a good way to build internal links.

Spiritualgangster108

Easy to use and install. Big improvement over the blog that came with my theme in terms of look and feel. I had to contact support for one quick question and they responded same day and fixed the issue for me! Great app

Addies Closet Boutique

This took a small learning curve to figure out but once I did, it has been great to use. I still have issues changing the images and them staying the size that I need them to be. I had to contact customer support with set up and they were very helpful.

Exult Com

Excellent app. Very satisfied and fortunately with much more flexibility than it's shown at first. Thank you!

Ayu Tribal

Really nice and easy to use blog tools. It has tons of template, video and image insertion, text formatting and many more. Love it