Blog Studio

Blog Studio

by ShopPad Inc.

The brilliant drag-and-drop way to tell your story

Bátor Studios

From the very first blog post using Blog Studio, it instantly made it more beautiful, flowing, and eye-catching! I am not tech savvy, so it is taking me a minute to adjust, but it is all very well worth it to have a beautiful site. The customer service from Alan was out of this world, and responded immediately to my problem, and solved it for me. Couldn't recommend the app (and Alan!) enough!

HEBE MASKS SHOP

This apps really helps me a lot in doing my blogs. A highly recommended apps for everyone especially for those who have no idea how to create a blog's design.

HAVERN Watches

I used this app to start writing blog content for my website. The customer service team (Logan and Mandy) did a great job helping me getting my store set up to feature this new content to my business!

Luxoria Jewelry

I have just installed it. I was able to immediately create 2 blog posts easily. The templates and blocks are very useful and easy to use. Definitely recommend this.

Lussomo

Perfect. My theme blog page isn't look so good, this app is very good ! All the section full customized and support is very very helpful :)

Good job!

One Tree Planted

This is a great blog app that has some nice content block features, and very good customer support :)

Octhopus

They have excellent customer service. The photos on my blog looked huge and they resolved it the same day!

Dr. Vim's

This app is perfect for our blogs and podcasts we post to our shopify page. Also, the customer service and tech support are really great as well. When ever we have a question or an issue they get back to us same day and follow up to make sure we are back on track. Solid product!

Poptique High The Shop

Quick set up for the blog with the templates and fast + friendly support.

Curlyhaircrazy

Great service from Logan and Annette. Had issues with my theme and they resolved it quickly over live chat. Great communication, my blog also looks absolutely amazing and it was so easy! Highly recommended